Dvd covers to picture frame wall art....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trilogy looks so awesome. I might do it like that.
I might get some covers to do trilogies like that. Lord of the rings would be a really great one.

I tried Lord of the Rings but it didn’t seem to work as there was “DVD" information exposed. Currently I am going through my collection looking for those that have "inserts" as the seem to fit better!!

I know u like using dvd covers but i might go print paper page size pictures of posters and do it with printed pages

Added another to my DIY DVD covers/inserts. Please "like" and if your generous Subscribe.
Leave comments let me know your thoughts. Thank you

Also

Hi guys i'm continuing with my DVD covers/inserts to Wall Art Picture Frames. Today's instalment is GHOSTBUSTERS 1&2. Please have a watch and "LIKE". Never hurts to subscribe as well :) Enjoy....

previous posts...

Hi guys me again I posted another video this time with text and music! Getting better at this stuff. Have a look like and let me know your thoughts. Thanks
https://youtu.be/HAKK7-r9dD4
[
URL=https://s966.photobucket.com/user/BoShrek/media/IMG_3120_zpsqgydwwaf.jpg.html]
IMG_3120_zpsqgydwwaf.jpg
[/URL]

Yep it could have been so much better but was missing some of the magic

Pretty impossible to recapture for any of those 70s and 80s franchises. It was a different time we grew up with that stuff as opposed to today's instant gratification society where everything is picked apart for every detail. The film's aren't as good, but people have also forgotten how to just enjoy a fun ride as well. Everyone is a critic today.

Been working on another instalment, this time with sound, text and wipes. Slowly getting the hang of this editing thing. Please have a look, like and subscribe. Leave a comment. It would be nice to hear your thoughts. Just don't hurt my feelings, we are all collectors on the same side...... :duff

Back