DVD/Blu-Ray Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem:wink1:

I think they range from $14.99-$24.99 but I'm not positive.

here's a picture that I got from SteelbookHunterz
CIMG0728.jpg

Does anyone know what the exclusives for Sherlock Holmes: GoS and Act Of Valor might be? These are from Best Buy as well. I'm hoping for Steelbooks but it could be exclusive content or possible a combo pack
hum.gif

So Civic, did they end up having art on the inside? I'm interested if the LorR has any.

Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows will be out on Tuesday and Best Buy has an exclusive steelbook.

Safe House will also have a steelbook when it comes out.

True Blood Season 4 comes with an exclusive t-shirt and a sampler of StrikeForce (I think this is in-store only)

Also, there a bunch of steelbooks coming out at Best Buy on older movies as has been said before. You can pre-order them online now.

I'm sorry. It was but only for pre-order. My mistake. :(

It's all good!:1-1:

I thought it was a secret steelbook again, like Underworld, but thought it was weird that the regular version wasn't even in the Best Buy ad, or Target ad for this week. So I looked it up, :lol :lol

It's all good!:1-1:

I thought it was a secret steelbook again, like Underworld, but thought it was weird that the regular version wasn't even in the Best Buy ad, or Target ad for this week. So I looked it up, :lol :lol

I probably won't get it unless I don't care for the regular slipcase. It's it's lenticular or something, I'll get it instead.

Hi Ween:wave Although I haven't opened the two Steelbooks that I got, Inception and SH, I have heard that none of them come with inside artwork:(

I am glad that we're getting some more exclusives though. I have heard that Target will be having a digi for The Hunger Games.

and also this week, BB is having an exclusive for Act Of Valor which I believe includes extra content that you can download.

Safe House gets a DVD-sized Steelbook.

Really hoping that next week's Game of Shadows Steelbook is BR size:pray:

I have that inception steelbook (it's from futureshop CAN) and it has inside artwork, I wouldn't know if it's different for a bestbuy (U.S) release

Unfortunately the BB re-release Steelbooks don't have inside artwork. I should have picked up the FYE Inception Steelbook when it came out but I'm happy with the BB exclusive which includes a copy of the script.

and it is Blu Ray size:yess:
004-4.jpg

Next week Best Buy will have a Steelbook for Wrath of the Titans so:clap

Best Buy has a steelbook for Wrath of the Titans and a free whistle with 21 Jump Street.

I think Best Buy will have an exclusive Jaws digibook but i'm not sure yet. There will be a digibook, though.

And Target will have an exclusive version of The Hunger Games.

Back