DVD/Blu-Ray Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what I got ordered
51efxen3whL._SS400_.jpg

what I´m planning to buy
51oJnjt2vQL._SS400_.jpg

Available from amazon.fr & amazon.it

MEGA Western Patrone - limitierte Collectors Metallbox Edition
31YEIxdC6VL._SS400_.jpg

from amazon.de ( there was similar available over at amazon.fr that I missed out on, which was good thing it turns out since that one went for over 80€ and the german one is going 56.99€ :rotfl)

there also these 3 steelbooks from amazon.de
51WBzHVSn1L._SS400_.jpg

61jlUYnV2WL._SS400_.jpg

6176OmvyJ%2BL._SS400_.jpg

and lastly there´s a bunch of disney/pixar steelbooks coming this december if one can get over the german title of some of them on the front

It´s an dvd western collection with 20 discs, description from amazon.de below in german

(it´s not so much for the movies I´m getting it but for the package itself )

from amazon.de
"
Kurzbeschreibung
So etwas hat es noch NIE gegeben: Eine MEGA Western Patrone mit 20 DVDs & 50 Filmen als ca. 40 cm hohe Super-Edition! In limitierter Auflage! Mit tollem Umkarton! Ein MUSS für Sammler! INHALT: Das sind fast zwei Tage Western nonstop. Hier sind unter anderem folgende Titel enthalten: "Texas Terror": "Stürme im wilden Westen", "Im Tal des Regenbogens", "Gun Fighter", "Sie töten für Gold", "US Marshal John", "Desperado Man", "Shadow am Adler-Pass", "Reiter der Gerechten", "Highnoon in Helltown", "Rodeo", "Der schwarze Reiter", "Das Gesetz des Stärkeren", "Schatten des Adlers", "Fluss abwärts", "Desert Trail", "Unter dem Himmel von Arizona (4 Discs), Buffalo Bill (1 Disc), My West (1 Disc), Billy the Kid (1 Disc), Die letzten Tage von Jessie James (1 Disc), Seine persönliche Sekretärin (1 Disc), J.Wayne in Farbe (2 Discs), Winde der Wildnis (Stürme im Wilden Westen), Gestohlene Ware (Desperado Man), Goldgier (Showdown am Adlerpass), Die Welt der Indianer (Doku)(1 Disc), Arizona Kid (1 Disc), Colorado (1 Disc), Under big Trees (1 Disc), Sheriff von Tombstone (1 Disc), Hurricane Express 12 Episoden (1 Disc), Die 3 Musketiere 12 Episoden (1 Disc), Shadow Eagle 12 Episoden (1 Disc)"

Last edited:
No Cap steelbook EX from Bestbuy? I should have known...they didn't have one for Thor either. All they had were those lame comic slipcases. Boooooo. BB needs to step it up!

Oh and great thread Ween!

No Cap steelbook EX from Bestbuy? I should have known...they didn't have one for Thor either. All they had were those lame comic slipcases. Boooooo. BB needs to step it up!

Oh and great thread Ween!

:lecture

I'm glad bb is doing a exclusive for cap but agree that a steelbook would be better than a slip. FYE was doing steelbooks for awhile but they have slowed down quite a bit. I would think they'll do one for DH 2. Oh and they did do one for inception but too bad they didn't do one for transformers 3 to go with the first two:slap

I was just there yesterday and didn't see it. Our BB has a small section for pre-orders exclusives and they didn't have it.

Wasn't the Incredibles released on blu earlier this year?

yeah, for some reason this month Disney was releasing collectors packs every Tuesday.

It was Bambi, POC Stranger Tides, Incredibles and the up-coming Cars2.

Anything for HP? I think walmart is doingnine and dvdaf showed a target exclusive which just looked like different artwork. Any steelbook from FYE?

Since no one has been posting in this thread I thought I'd revive it:

Best Buy exclusives:

Free Lorax plushie w/purchase of select children's movies (if anyone gets this and wants to sell it..let me know :D )

feb26_20_lorax_plush_2x1_v2.png

Free Justice League figure (The Flash ?) w/purchase of Justice League Doom

Free Steelbook case when you pre-order The Muppets movie

f_muppetcase0212_03.jpg

Free Keychain when you pre-order Game of Thrones

f_gamethronKC20108_03.gif

Anything for HP? I think walmart is doingnine and dvdaf showed a target exclusive which just looked like different artwork. Any steelbook from FYE?

nothing as far as I've seen, the only other box set that I know of is the UK version, the only difference is the box and a picture book

I'm assuming the Muppets steelbooks are Best Buy? Oh, yes I see. Have they started hitting stores yet? The movie hits on the the 20th, I believe.

nothing as far as I've seen, the only other box set that I know of is the UK version, the only difference is the box and a picture book

I ended up getting the Target exclusive.

I believe Target is offering a bonus disc with Game of Thrones but I'm not sure what it contains.

I HATE Target's new website. I can't find things as easy as I could before. And sometimes never!

Back