Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally for to open and display my Dutch. Had him shipped to a buddy's house last year while I was out of the country.

Love the figure on my desk at work. It had a small slash of silver paint slop near the end of the grenade launcher, but the nice folks at SS are shipping me a replacement piece.

IMG_0067.jpg

This was the only one I found but are there any actual side by side comparison pics? How they look next to each other will be the deciding factor for me if I decide to hunt one of these down.

Finally for to open and display my Dutch. Had him shipped to a buddy's house last year while I was out of the country.

Love the figure on my desk at work. It had a small slash of silver paint slop near the end of the grenade launcher, but the nice folks at SS are shipping me a replacement piece.

Pretty sure everyone has a small slash of silver paint on the end. I think it's designed that way?

At least from memory.

Starting to get the feeling back for my Dutch PF after losing that loving feeling for it since purchasing it from Sideshow at the beginning of last year...it was just missing that one ingredient...a classic predator companion!

Was so close to selling my EX a few weeks back but decided to hold back due to news that I may be able to get my hands on a custom 1/4 Classic Predator. I've received some early WIP pics of how things are looking and i'm really excited about how its looking. Will be posting some pics on my display thread later this week!

The original Predator movie is by far my favourite of all the Pred movies and it was part of the reason, along with other factors such as price tag, poor display base and slightly awkward pose, as to why I stayed away from the upcoming Pred 2 Maquette. I was also enquiring recently about the Predator Cinmaquette but due to the scale being out of proportion to my Dutch, the display set up would never work perfectly :( Unfortunately I also missed out on the Sideshow Pred Maquette :slap which is also an awesome piece...but the secondary market prices for that are unreal! :horror

Hopefully, this custom will be the final answer to my missing Pred in my collection :panic::panic:

Back