Duel of fates Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot, just got mine in at work!! I love getting stuff early in the morning, but my coworkers always give me weird looks cause I always have a package coming or going from here. They must think I'm selling drugs or something. :lol

Woot, just got mine in at work!! I love getting stuff early in the morning, but my coworkers always give me weird looks cause I always have a package coming or going from here. They must think I'm selling drugs or something. :lol

But you're in Berkeley... I thought EVERYONE there did drugs.:cool::monkey3:D

:lol:lol But I work in a corporate insurance office and most people are at least 12-30 years older then me.

But yes, most of the dirty hippies in Berkeley do smoke out. I just prefer to drink Grey Goose and Red Bull over most other extracuricular activities.And Jager bombs. And Jack Daniels. And Heineken and Sam Adams. Sorry, I knida have a problem.

#19 showed up on my porch this morning. Here are a few pics.

IMG_1939.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

SO mad there was no notice for the Bronze DOF! Oh well, mine just got here today!

Not to rub salt in the wound, but there has been a couple of notices it was coming... that is why several of us have been glued in front of our computer screens every Newsletter Thursday, waiting for it to be listed.

Well, I also have class on Thursdays until 6:30Pm PST and then have to take the bus home, so I'm never home before 7PM PST. :monkey2

But like I said, not to mad. I just got my regular DOF yesterday. And becuase I have OCD, which kinda makes me a completeist, it's better I didn't get one. Then I would have to get the first one and then the Ani vs obi one as well. I just wanted to get one to flip.

Not to rub salt in the wound, but there has been a couple of notices it was coming... that is why several of us have been glued in front of our computer screens every Newsletter Thursday, waiting for it to be listed.

:wave

Now my eyes can relax :google(as well as the F5 button can stop smoking).

Wow, I'm glad I cancelled my Maul and Bloodfin order, it looks great but damn is it small, I figure for the price it'd be close to the size of the Maul statue.

Back