Duel of fates Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, bronze should be getting here soon even though there was no 30 day notice last night. Also if anybody has a display case for this one I will be in need of one so any info I can get about what size works and costs would be appreciated.

Hope to get the 30 day notice soon... Already over a week into June and it's supposed to ship this month.

NO mention of this shipping anytime soon (ie within the month of June) in tonight's newsletter...:confused:

On the bronze.. flip or keep? I got it for flipping purposes at first (like who didn't?), but I'm falling for this piece. It adds a bold touch of class to any collection, especially near the MR sabers.

On the bronze.. flip or keep? I got it for flipping purposes at first (like who didn't?), but I'm falling for this piece. It adds a bold touch of class to any collection, especially near the MR sabers.

I thought you were anti-flipping?

I got it to keep. After getting the bronze Dooku (Which I bought to keep as well) and seeing how great it looked in person I couldn't pass up this one.

I got it to keep. After getting the bronze Dooku (Which I bought to keep as well) and seeing how great it looked in person I couldn't pass up this one.

My feelings exactly. Once you add it to your collection you won't be able to part with it.:D It's going to look great with my Faux Bronze Yoda vs. Dooku.

Is it just me or are these bronze peices becoming less popular. Most eagles and DOTF just linger on ebay.

Its because there are 3-4 on there every week. Once the market has settled and all of them find a real home I think they will be fairly popular $ wise. I doubt they will ever hit 4 digit prices but they should be solid.. it will just take a little while... and even if they never do I still like mine. :)

Yeah, me to.
The only Diorama (not counting the enviorama's like "This is no cave") I have is the "Diplomatic Mission" wich I bought for €145,-. That was the only time I tought it was worth the price i paid...:monkey1

really? Collecting statues might be not a good hobby for you then...

really? Collecting statues might be not a good hobby for you then...
Not really, some pieces are just way to overpriced, but there are some pieces around there that are worth the money. You're right, collecting statues isn't something for me. I'm much more the 12" figures collector :monkey3

I got the Ani vs. Obi-wan twice for under $100 so I'm sure this one will inevitably come down as well. Just gotta be on the look out bro. :duff

Duel of the Fates Sideshow Dio

ok here goes....my kitchen table is looking slightly empty (gotta get rid of those vases and flowers my wife set). thinking about getting a diorama from sideshow for the center piece. i want the Duel of the Fates dio in bronze but was wondering its relative size. dimensions or photos of the dio next to a cigarrette carton or cell phone would be most appreciated.

thanks freaks!

Re: Duel of the Fates Sideshow Dio

ok here goes....my kitchen table is looking slightly empty (gotta get rid of those vases and flowers my wife set). thinking about getting a diorama from sideshow for the center piece. i want the Duel of the Fates dio in bronze but was wondering its relative size. dimensions or photos of the dio next to a cigarrette carton or cell phone would be most appreciated.

thanks freaks!

Mine's boxed at the moment, so i can't take any new pics until I set it up again, but I can tell you that each figure is a little bigger than a DC Universe figure. Maybe aproximately 10", but Maul in the air and his saber makes it stand around 12 to 14 inches.

dof002.jpg

Back