Drop the mud weathering on the Cobra Viper please!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the mud on the pants is worse than the mud on the boots. At least plastic can be repainted without too much hardship. getting the mud off the pants might ruin the pants.

No mud please. Looks cool and I'm sure whoever painted the prototype had fun, but I don't want it. Save money on paint. We'll still pay $135. :wave

I agree. Please drop the weathering.

It doesn't look good, it isn't accurate to the original figure, and it doesn't fit with the other troopers.

I'd like to see the mud removed as well. These guys aren't exactly dressed in green and brown camo for slogging around in the mud. They look like urban Stormtrooper-types or base invaders. Keep 'em clean.

This is really the best reason right here. This might be okay on the desert trooper's boots, since he's very environment specific, but not on the Viper.

sketchyj said:
I canceled the paypal claim based on the fact that I cannot find another one of these for sale anywhere. I decided to post my experience on the Sideshow Freaks forum. People there were not receptive to hearing anything about it, they told me "no one cares". I responded that I think G.I. Joe sucks and I was banned for life. The reason given was "trolling". The administrator banned my IP address. I found out on youtube how to use the Tor Network to hide my IP address and now I'm going back there to troll the forum with a fake name and a new IP address. You feel you now have control don't you? I promise that my work will continue. That I have insured. By reading this text some will assume that this is over but I am still among you. You think it's over just because I've been banned. It's not over. The games have just begun.

:lol

He that idiot who just got banned :lol

Definitely small in the pants.

:lol

He that idiot who just got banned :lol

Definitely small in the pants.

I don't remember that event at all. At least nothing playing out like that. Seems the guy who keeps posting about NECA Pred stuff just making something up.

Where did you find that post at King?

Its right there in that youtube link.

No, hes not the NECA troll boy. Unrelated event about some crap about a saw doll.

Just for the record I am the one who told him "no one cares"...:yess:

My issue is uniformity to the other figures.
I understand that Sideshow may have been trying something 'new' with weathering on the Viper, but I consistency is really important for most fans. The easiest solution is to provide two sets of boots, but then they would have to get rid of the weathering on the pants as well and I don't see that happening.

Back