Drive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched again for the second time today :)

For me this really is pratically perfect! I really did appreciate the pace and tone that Refn so tenderly shot.

Any thoughts on the ending?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Watched again for the second time today :)

For me this really is pratically perfect! I really did appreciate the pace and tone that Refn so tenderly shot.

Any thoughts on the ending?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

saw it again yesterday. great movie. :clap

my new driving music...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyqAs52zoBc"]Chromatics - Tick of the Clock - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
Looking for my first piece of Drive artwork and so far i really like these two

DrivePosterDrewWiselarge.jpg

f4596da32dd530aa8537dbff074fb4ea-d4azrso.jpg

Think I need to see this again. I gave it a 7 but I can't stop thinking about it. I think because my other half was bored it ruined the movie for me.

I have it a 8/10. My wife liked it and the 80's style music. She didn't like the elevator scene though. Well she didn't like how that scene ended anyway. :lol

This movie is infectious, its not the kind of movie that gets repetitive after multiple viewings. i just hope i find where to buy the satin scorpion jacket before they sell out.

thank you sir. i have a new wallpaper.

im gonna try and make the jacket cause i want it for halloween so i can bloody it up. gotta get the costume going.

Awesome :hi5:

However I would seriously wear that jacket as an everyday jacket :dunno

Weighing up a few options on the jacket :)

I got a chance to see this and was impressed, its good stuff, probably though, because i went into it with zero knowlege, not having seen a trailer, and thinking it was going to be like The Transporter movie.

Still not perfect, but refreshingly old school. 7.5/10 and worth a catch. Oh and the cast is cool.

Weighing up a few options on the jacket :)

Just an honest observation, I would laugh if I saw someone wearing the jacket. Maybe go for that style without the scorpion.

Last edited:
I got a chance to see this and was impressed, its good stuff, probably though, because i went into it with zero knowlege, not having seen a trailer, and thinking it was going to be like The Transporter movie.

Still not perfect, but refreshingly old school. 7.5/10 and worth a catch. Oh and the cast is cool.

Just an honest observation, I would laugh if I saw someone wearing the jacket. Maybe go for that style without the scorpion.

That's what they said about the Nike Mag and now their worth more than a car :lol:lol

Back