Drive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the movie has an awesome soundtrack too. it was my first purchase ever from itunes. it has a very 80's synth vibe. here's one song...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkHoPmDnRbA&feature=share"]Nightcall - YouTube[/ame]​

This was hands down the best movie I've seen all year.... Gosling's performance was superb, would love to see him win an oscar :pray:

Anyone up for 1/6 customs of the Driver :D?

I haven't been in this thread, since the movie was released, but I went and saw this last night. I was pleasantly surprised. I loved it from beginning to end.

It had an indie film fibe to it, which was refreshing. Ryan Gosling was everything I'd hope he'd be. I was really impressed with him in 'The Notebook,' so to see him in this was really a sight. The dark, gritty feel worked well and this was just one of those movies that I walked out of saying 'Damn. That was a good movie.'

I'm glad I saw this in theaters and highly recommend it.

Immediately after seeing this movie i got in contact with the costume designer, soon hopefully i will own a white satin jacket. :pray: i absolutely loved this movie. Not to overhype the movie but think the character of driver might be this generation's Travis Bickle.

Immediately after seeing this movie i got in contact with the costume designer, soon hopefully i will own a white satin jacket. :pray: i absolutely loved this movie. Not to overhype the movie but think the character of driver might be this generation's Travis Bickle.

I sent the costume designer an email but have heard nothing back from her so far :(

Ryan Gosling is Canadian and so am I! GO TEAM CANADA!!!

Has no relevance you say?! I say, you don't know whatchu talkin' a'boot!

ARRRROOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Okay this movie is 9 out of 10...

Amazing song!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdP2q88rw3U"]Nightcall - Kavinsky (feat Lovefoxxx) "Drive" theme lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Simple but this is my favourite, love the intensity of this

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZKTw3a3jps"]Drive - Trailer Song - YouTube[/ame]

Oh and also i called up richard lim tailoring in hollywood and when it does come out its going to be made in limited quantities but mass produced, lol if that makes any sense i think a big company will make a limited amount

Oh and also i called up richard lim tailoring in hollywood and when it does come out its going to be made in limited quantities but mass produced, lol if that makes any sense i think a big company will make a limited amount

I will keep this on the radar then :)

This thread needs more female praise in it, so here I am, ha!

Loved, loved, loved this movie. The more I think about what I've seen in 2011 so far, the more solidified I am in my stance that this is hands down the best film I've seen this year (so far). Ryan Gosling and all the supporting cast were simply fantastic. The story was compelling and the way the film was shot was just overall a treat visually. The soundtrack rocks too! I can't wait to see it again.

Very visually stunning. Love the lighting and the intensity and emotion at the scene with the lush bright colours glowing around him after he bashes the guy's skull in. Then it goes to the girl, with the elevator doors closing. WOW!

Back