DreamEX 1/6 TNMT Shredder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, seeing Leonardo fully painted there makes me really reconsider my stand on no wanting these. It is very, very tempting and I am not even that big of a tmnt merch collector.

Will they be doing a showing at SDCC ?

I've got deposits down on both of these guys.
This is going to be an awesome set.

Did anyone use LunarToyStore to get these guys? Heard some people having issues and being charged in full right away.

I used KGHobby for both, can't wait. Hoping for a release in time for Christmas.

Wonder how long until Krang goes up for pre orders.

Did anyone use LunarToyStore to get these guys? Heard some people having issues and being charged in full right away.

I used KGHobby for both, can't wait. Hoping for a release in time for Christmas.

Wonder how long until Krang goes up for pre orders.

I went BBTS for my preorder on these. I keep going back and forth between getting these turtles or the Mondo ones. I like different aspects of each from what I've seen. Shredder and Casey are perfect though. That Krang will be mine also, but dreading the price on it.

I went BBTS for my preorder on these. I keep going back and forth between getting these turtles or the Mondo ones. I like different aspects of each from what I've seen. Shredder and Casey are perfect though. That Krang will be mine also, but dreading the price on it.

I passed on the Mondo ones due to the limited articulation, plus they come of as large 6" figures rather than 1/6 collector figures. But that's just me. Shredder & Casey are a no brainer, they just look incredible. Yeah I'm not looking forward to seeing the price for krang either :/ I'm excited to see their take on the '87 Bebop & Rocksteady.

Another look at prototype Krang as well as the turtles.

13653399_991135031007485_8902328974294010457_o.jpg

13620924_1085428124837116_7106018402470379661_n.jpg

13716098_1085428134837115_7678216788273096893_n.jpg

Has there been any new news on the turtles themselves ? Or if the are going to do April or Baxter maybe ?

I've heard that the Turtles will be shown of at NYCC next month. Not sure about any new announcements, but be great to see the brothers together.

I've heard that the Turtles will be shown of at NYCC next month. Not sure about any new announcements, but be great to see the brothers together.

Ah cool news. If they are showing of the turtles then that would be great. I love what I already saw with Leonardo and the trench coat Donnie / Ralph. The accessories they got going for these figures are amazing too.

Those all look awesome. I really wouldn't mind purchasing them but really should be spending money on anything besides Star Wars and Marvel.

Back