DreamEX 1/6 TNMT Shredder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say yes, you can see Krang in Shredders device and I thought it was them hinting that Krang was going to follow shortly, I just didn't think it would be this fast lol

attachment.php

The only Krang on the market you could do a photoshop with looks very different from this one, the only thing that gives me pause is there aren't any elbow joints on the body, unless they are doing rubber arms for the Krang figure.

I think this Krang is just a quick prototype to show they're making him. Given the unjointed elbows and some parts not looking painted or fully finished, also they only realised one picture were as they have shown multiple with Sredder & Casey. So I wouldn't get worried until we see more pictures, looking great so far though.

If I can't get proper 1/6 original movie turtles, then this will certainly do. As long as they actually release Shredder and Krang, and not just do 4 Turtles like the majority of other companies, I am more than likely all in.

Lunar ToyStore have Sredder & Casey up for pre order. Realise is 3Q-4Q 2016, Casey is $199 & Sredder is $219, plus shipping. Pre orders are only open till the 26th of July p, so jump if you want them. Good news is if using credit card you won't be charged until they ship, bad news if you use debit card or Paypal you'll be charged right away.

Anyone used Lunar ToyStore before? Anyone know if anyother sites will get pre orders? Seeing as they appear to be an American company I'm hoping Sideshow will get them.

Pricing seems a wee bit high. I mean they're not HT or Sideshow made figures. I've never heard of the company before so who knows what the quality will be like.

I preordered Shredder from BBTS, to specifically display with the Mondo Turtles. I passed on Casey. I'll give this figure a try and see how it turns out.

How are BBTS with shipping rate?, I live in the UK. if Shideshow don't have them up by tonight/tomorrow then I'll use BBTS, as they're a well known and reliable site. Fingers crossed for sideshow though as I have reward points that help with these.

Does anybody have any info on KGHobby? They seem to have the best price, but I've never used them so curious if they're usually good, shipping price/speed wise, camunicarion the general stuff. Any info would be great.

BBTS is notorious for putting things up early before the distributors settle on a price. and they end up being more expensive than they ought to be.

I would recommend folks give it a week or so, while the powers that be hammer out the final price.

I don't think these are selling out quickly anytime soon so I'm gonna wait it out. Hoping Sideshow gets them as well. I've ordered from Kghobby a few times. Never had a problem.

Good to hear KGHobby are reliable, they seem to have the lowest price I've seen so far. Fingers crossed for sideshow getting theses.

Another look at prototype Krang as well as the turtles.

13653399_991135031007485_8902328974294010457_o.jpg

13620924_1085428124837116_7106018402470379661_n.jpg

13716098_1085428134837115_7678216788273096893_n.jpg

Last edited:
Now, that looks interesting!

Don't like the blue knee/arm pads though. But the trenchcoat looks cool!

Leo looks amazing there. I have never heard of this company, so I have no idea what their quality is like, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

I keep going back and forth between which turtles set I want to settle on, I keep coming back to these. They look like the perfect hybrid between what I remember from my childhood while still being a little stylized. The Hot toys pricing hurts a little but only because im completely unfamiliar with this company. Looks like ill end up settling with KGHobby due to pricing, gah so many turtles coming out!!!

Pre-ordered Shredder, will see what the others look like once they are released.

Always wanted a proper Shredder in the collection.

Welp got a little jumpy at the Preorder cut off date coming so paid off in full Shredder through KGHobby. First time using them but they seem reliable and the price is nearly $40 cheaper than BBTS.

Back