DreamEX 1/6 TNMT Shredder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture:goodpost:
except for those yortles.
Only part I'm not too fond of is the heads.
Other than that, I think they're the best looking of the 1/6 tmnt designs that are out there.

I'm sure they'll change a lot too.
If shredder is anything to go by.
He changed a ton from the proto....thank god.:lol

Hope we see something at sdcc

Only part I'm not too fond of is the heads.
heads, micro back shells, giant front shells looking like chest muscles, wide shoulders, distinctive waist... and so on. those aren't turtles, those are generic anime characters.

heads, micro back shells, giant front shells looking like chest muscles, wide shoulders, distinctive waist... and so on. those aren't turtles, those are generic anime characters.

I have to agree regarding the Turtles.

Mondo has stated that Shredder/Casey might be mixed media, but this one will be hard to beat.

Damn I missed this. Looks absolutely great but I don't know of any 1/6th Turtles I'd want to face off with him. Don't care for the Threezero movie figures or the Mondo figures. The Casey Jones by this company looks alright but I'm not quite as impressed by it.

Is this true? Found the photo on FB.
4598bf2add746a84e418b40f6ef87ae7.jpg

:panic

All my money will be going straight to DreamEx if they keep this up.

Anyone else feel like DreamEx are going to be one of the highlights of SDCC in a couple weeks? Fell like they're going to show off very thing they've got there.

All my money will be going straight to DreamEx if they keep this up.

Anyone else feel like DreamEx are going to be one of the highlights of SDCC in a couple weeks? Fell like they're going to show off very thing they've got there.

Will they be at SDCC? I'm a bit confused, they don't have a website or Facebook page.

I hope that Krang is true! He looks just about perfect as well! As long as we end up with Bebop and Rockysteady before this line is through, it will be a dream come true!

I wonder with Mondo and threezero tackling the Turtles, if DreamEX is just knocking out the villains first rather than asking people to pick and choose. Probably a very shrewd move.

I wonder with Mondo and threezero tackling the Turtles, if DreamEX is just knocking out the villains first rather than asking people to pick and choose. Probably a very shrewd move.

That's what I have been thinking too. Alot of people impatient for something to go with their Turtles might jump in these.

Will they be at SDCC? I'm a bit confused, they don't have a website or Facebook page.

Well they announced the turtles at last years SDCC and then showed off the unpainted prototypes at nycc. So I'd say it's a fair assumption that they'll be showing off what they've got. With the turtle being back in the spotlight and popular with new fans and old alike it'd be silly not to. I think DreamEx are part of lunar toys if what I've heard is correct.

Is this true? Found the photo on FB.
4598bf2add746a84e418b40f6ef87ae7.jpg

:panic

I would say yes, you can see Krang in Shredders device and I thought it was them hinting that Krang was going to follow shortly, I just didn't think it would be this fast lol

attachment.php

The only Krang on the market you could do a photoshop with looks very different from this one, the only thing that gives me pause is there aren't any elbow joints on the body, unless they are doing rubber arms for the Krang figure.

Last edited:
Well they announced the turtles at last years SDCC and then showed off the unpainted prototypes at nycc. So I'd say it's a fair assumption that they'll be showing off what they've got. With the turtle being back in the spotlight and popular with new fans and old alike it'd be silly not to. I think DreamEx are part of lunar toys if what I've heard is correct.

Oh, didn't know that about the Turtles being shown there.

Looks like there will be alot of great stuff at SDCC.

Back