DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another facebook pic

attachment.php

tdlao18m9ggwndwlhef5.gif

I seen that pic too, I actually think they look kind of bad in that photo, maybe its just me, but they seem to have no neck and look slightly goofy:dunno

I seen that pic too, I actually think they look kind of bad in that photo, maybe its just me, but they seem to have no neck and look slightly goofy:dunno

They don't identify to any previous turtles IMO

Expecting mine by Friday.
Been looking forward to these guys for a while now. Hopefully Mikey and Don will go up for preorder soon!!

Expecting mine by Friday.
Been looking forward to these guys for a while now. Hopefully Mikey and Don will go up for preorder soon!!

So, that means two weeks at minimum for me:impatient:

As far as the "neck" goes, I agree that the pic isn't flattering, but I think it was took at a bad angle and pose. I'm still anticipating these figures and, eventually, Mikey and Don.

Every other pic I've seen - these guys look cool.
I'll no doubt have some pics up at the end of the week.

Every other pic I've seen - these guys look cool.
I'll no doubt have some pics up at the end of the week.

Looking forward to seeing them, it may be that that's just a bad photo, which is why it will be nice to see some more, a video review should shed some light too which I'm guessing will also pop up soon enough!!

I'm loving these guys.
Accessories are cool�� The pouches don't need to be on, and come off easily enough, but I'm ok with them.

Raph was the first that I played around with. The folded arms are s grnious accessory ;

Of course, he is best displayed in full action mode:

Leo gets all the same great gear plus additional sidearms...

Each comes with two slices of pizza. So there is incentives to buy the next two Turtles... to complete the pizza !! Haha

Those pics make them look way better, they have a neck, nice:clap liking how pumped up they look, seeing them next to Casey you can tell they are jacked:lol

I think they came out looking great, accessories look great aswell. But the look is just not for me.

Back