DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving these guys.
Spent loads of time yesterday messing with all the different looks.

Settled on this:

I may have mentioned already, but the bags just clip on, do if you don't like them, just leave them in the box.
Raph's sythes have clip on holders that can be attached to the front of the back depending on your choice. Designed well, such that once on, look like a one piece belt.

Can't wait to get mine...hopefully Rock Steady and Bebop show up along with Leatherhead,Ace Duck and many others

I know that Mikey and Don will be out inside 6 months. Then they are followed soon after (hopefully this year) with a similarly scaled Krang Android Body.

Loving these guys.
Spent loads of time yesterday messing with all the different looks.

Settled on this:

I may have mentioned already, but the bags just clip on, do if you don't like them, just leave them in the box.
Raph's sythes have clip on holders that can be attached to the front of the back depending on your choice. Designed well, such that once on, look like a one piece belt.

They do look really great together and glad the turtles themselves look pretty much the same from the production shots.

Can I ask though, how do they feel in hand ? Too light for something expensive or do they have a good weight to them ?

Light.. definitely not.
The package of the 2 figures weighed in at 4Kg.
In hand, they feel great. I know that I get them at local prices, making these guys exceptional value.

They do look really great together and glad the turtles themselves look pretty much the same from the production shots.

Can I ask though, how do they feel in hand ? Too light for something expensive or do they have a good weight to them ?

I only have Shredder so far, but he's rock solid. They're not hollow like most toys nowadays. He feels good and weighty and is a sturdy figure.

Gets the thumbs up from me, and Raph ...

And, if you have Casey or Shredder- the Turtles are heavier than those two!!

Yes. They can come off.

Means you can pose the figures, then reposition the pads. Elasticatef for easy use:

Gets the thumbs up from me, and Raph ...

And, if you have Casey or Shredder- the Turtles are heavier than those two!!

Wow, the details with the veins and cracks in the armour chest pieces really make them stand out more. Plus, the wrappings and accessories really make these guys pop. Def picking up the turtles for sure now.

44CC9592-3D70-484E-80EE-6D8389CA48ED.jpg
why did he glue his belt to the shell like that?...
paint, colors and sculpting are beautiful, wish they looked more classic.

Ugly art direction for the amount that they're asking - but at least they're coming fast.

I think the execution is great though, for what is a random new Chinese company. I'd get the set of four turtles with Casey, and maybe Shredder with Krang if their prices were slashed enough.

Last edited:
Ugly art direction for the amount that they're asking - but at least they're coming fast.

I think the execution is great though, for what is a random new Chinese company. I'd get the set of four turtles with Casey, and maybe Shredder with Krang if their prices were slashed enough.

Lunar toy store has the best prices at $160 shipped.....these are going for $190 each everywhere else

Wow, thanks for the heads up! That makes getting the turtles a lot more palatable. Any news on Don and Mikey?

Raph shipped today from lunar toy store........let's hope UK Customs are kind :pray:

As much as I want these figures, I don't know if I should cancel my BBTS preorder.

Decisions...:gah:

EDIT: Oops, let me clarify, I mean order from elsewhere instead of BBTS. It seems that they take the longest to get these figures, but they do have some of the best customer service, in case things do go wrong.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the heads up! That makes getting the turtles a lot more palatable. Any news on Don and Mikey?

They raised the price now to 170 shipped....still the best price anywhere

No word on pre-orders yet for Don and Mikey...but soon I'm sure

I've got to admit. I'm having some reservations and cancelled my pre-order until I see more pictures. After being blown away by Shredder and Casey I'm feeling underwhelmed by the Turtles. The head looks weird and the waist looks so tiny. Are they light on articulation or is it just really well hidden?

Back