DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. There's no noticeable seams on their head sculpts. Need to post this on the Mondo page :p

I didn't notice this before, the pouches on the belt are removable. Seems like Raphael comes with more accessories than Leo. Just the swappable cross arms makes the Raph figure worth while.

Can't wait to get mine.

Would you guys get these turtles over the figuarts versions? I only need 1 team of turtles and i like both designs. I cant decide. I would get both these and figuarts, but i just dont have that much room

No, but no one has made the classic turtles yet, so figuarts are my only choice for good toon turtles. If i go for the figuarts, ill have more room to add other characters down the road, but if I go with dreamex, I can only fit the 4 turtles on the one shelf i have set aside for them. I think I just talked myself into getting the figuarts.

No, but no one has made the classic turtles yet, so figuarts are my only choice for good toon turtles. If i go for the figuarts, ill have more room to add other characters down the road, but if I go with dreamex, I can only fit the 4 turtles on the one shelf i have set aside for them. I think I just talked myself into getting the figuarts.

Hmmm... I think the SHF Turtles are as good as it gets regarding 80s toon Turtles. That being said we might be getting a Shredder, a prototype was shown but no confirmation as to it will be release or not. That's probably the end of the line there.
The DreamEx turtles are 1:6 instead of 1:12 so obviously even just collecting the 4 turtles will take up more room. But if you are looking to collect more characters, dreamex has already released Casey and Shredder and the turtles are coming this year. The line will probably continue with at least a few more characters so if the price is alright for you then these will be better to collect.

If you already have the Playmates 6" classics turtles, those are pretty good representation of the 80s toon as well, not as awesome as the SHF version but I thought they did a pretty good job.

Figurearts figures will be the best you'll ever get when you want the straight up '87 interpretation. DreamEX, while rooted in the same adaptation, feel more like they took other versions of Turtles and added them to their figures, which works in their own right. That's pretty much why I went with DreamEX. I like how they're doing their figures so far.

More pics!!

found on FB :)

nsap84x.jpg

gupo5Xj.jpg

ANgzcM6.jpg

U41X6Wd.jpg

Damn these two really do look great even in the boxes. Cannot wait to see more pics and this seals it for me. Def want these on top of the NECA ones.

Actually also like how they thought out the packaging and give each accessory its own little spot. Very handy if you only want to display the turtles in one way yet want to keep the weapons and accessories all tied together in one box.

Just looked at the pics again and damn these along with Shredder and Casey all look great. Makes me want Donnie and Mikey even more now, especially Mike with the cool skateboard it looks like he comes with.

But as for more side characters I think they should go with Splinter or Baxter in his fly mutation next.

Seriously, how have more pics of Raph and Leo not popped up yet? They few we've seen so far look great.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Seriously, how have more pics of Raph and Leo not popped up yet? They few we've seen so far look great.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Chinese New Year. Not many people have these figures and I'm guessing shipping was delayed due to that holiday.

Yup. It's CNY. These were ready to ship out to the stores just in time for everything to close down!!
It'll be another few days (Monday or Tuesday) before things start rolling again. I was hoping to recover these before CNY, but, it didn't happen. Still- these are great to look forward to.

No. I should say unlikely. These are targeted at a Chinese market. Their packaging states that quite clearly.
That said, these are easy to order from various foreign online retailers.

Yup. It's CNY. These were ready to ship out to the stores just in time for everything to close down!!
It'll be another few days (Monday or Tuesday) before things start rolling again. I was hoping to recover these before CNY, but, it didn't happen. Still- these are great to look forward to.
Speak for yourself. It's been absolute torture for me. :lol

Back