DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these look better than mondo/ glorified neca hacks.lolz

Depends on what look you want. If you prefer the original comic look then Mondo beats these easily. I think they look Very good but the mix of different looks is not working for me.

Someone poted these pictures on facebook. IMG_4638.JPG IMG_4635.JPG IMG_4636.JPG IMG_4637.JPG

Look great...I prefer the other head sculpts (white eyes and teeth showing)

It's the eyes. Something about them looks off. Might want to consider painting over them. Regardless of that, the figure looks fine.

Love how beefy these guys look,like they really are ready to rumble. When I get Ralph I am def going to pose him with the crossed arms now. Looks so cool that way. And the Leo looks certainly better than I expected too.

It's the eyes. Something about them looks off. Might want to consider painting over them. Regardless of that, the figure looks fine.

When it comes to the Turtles other than the movie versions and 80s toon, our brains are pretty much tuned to the white eyes no pupils look. It might have been because of the comics which not a lot of us were exposed to as kids but more importantly the toys and video games. That's the look many of us are associated with while growing up.
The head sculpt with the pupils isn't bad, probably takes time to get used to.

When it comes to the Turtles other than the movie versions and 80s toon, our brains are pretty much tuned to the white eyes no pupils look. It might have been because of the comics which not a lot of us were exposed to as kids but more importantly the toys and video games. That's the look many of us are associated with while growing up.
The head sculpt with the pupils isn't bad, probably takes time to get used to.
The headsculpts themselves are fine, but it's probably the angle those pics are taken that's making them look off. They might be better in hand, but I, personally, won't rule out white paint.

I actually like the more realistic, neutral expressions. I would get these over the neca versions and the Mondo. It's a tie with the threeA versions.

something you could do to white out the eyes i've done w/ other stuff of mine is use some white stick tack. just roll up a tiny little ball and you can put it on the eyes and flatten out nice and even and will white out the eyes really easy and clean. when you get sick of it, just pull it off. easy peasy.

something you could do to white out the eyes i've done w/ other stuff of mine is use some white stick tack. just roll up a tiny little ball and you can put it on the eyes and flatten out nice and even and will white out the eyes really easy and clean. when you get sick of it, just pull it off. easy peasy.

That...sounds better.

Damn those bay turtles are BIG mofo's, kinda cool and yet not my turtles in the end, classic comic for me.

They are to big tbh. They shouldn't even be ninjas. They can punch through cars and **** like that. Definitely not ninja at all

Back