Dream Concept - DISTRICT 9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately,the plan seems to be called off.:dunno

It wouldn't be the first time I have seen the licensing wrath swoop in... It would be unfortunate if that is what occurred. I sent an email about my order since they said I would get an invoice and have not yet received.

Their work on these is incredible.

Shoot man!
I'm all paid for a second alien "B" plus an extra arc generator!
I haven't received a refund yet...
It's a shame, their alien figure is fantastic!

Last edited:
Yesterday, I received the refund for the deposid.:thud:

At least you got your deposit back. Anyone remember fire figures? Tried to produce unlicensed assassins creed figures? After they got shut down they went and renamed themselves ex figures and started taking preorders for another unlicensed assassins creed figure. The due date came and went and people weren't getting their figure. Eventually they claimed they had once again been hit with a cease and desist but can't refund the money due to some legal issues (from what i understand at least). Their FB page is so full of rage.

At least you got your deposit back. Anyone remember fire figures? Tried to produce unlicensed assassins creed figures? After they got shut down they went and renamed themselves ex figures and started taking preorders for another unlicensed assassins creed figure. The due date came and went and people weren't getting their figure. Eventually they claimed they had once again been hit with a cease and desist but can't refund the money due to some legal issues (from what i understand at least). Their FB page is so full of rage.

I paid the deposit yesterday so I am not worried about getting the $ back, I am still protected by PayPal too.

You're really rolling the dice when you don't order licensed merchandise from reputable sellers.

Oh man this sucks if they really got in trouble - their figures are fantastic and this is being done on a really small scale. I hope they can fix this and sell more D9 figures although I'm really happy I got the green prawn recently :)

Wow, those that got one now have a super limited figure. Too bad for the company, though. They probably lost a ton on this. And kinda stupid since no one is making figures, anyway.:(

I dont think it matters, but i paid about a month ago. idk when the cease and desist thing occurred, but im probably gonna end up getting a refund.
hurts like a mf i wanted this badly

Back