Dragon Ball Z: F (Resurrection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trailers are a dead giveaway that Goku might have the same fate as Vegeta did during the Namek saga. Although, I don't see Goku dying... again.

I used to be all about Goku as a kid, but I have such a higher respect for Vegeta nowadays than I ever did for Goku.

I hated Goku for the longest recently in the past few years I started to like him . I was always a vegeta fan you really think Goku will beg vegeta to beat frieza?

Fair point. Those designs went full retard after Johto. It just feels like Tori's designs, outside of Bills and Whis, are very uninspired.
Oh god, have they ever! A sword, ice cream, and keys; these are Pokemons?!

Toriyama has been faulting though, not even some new designs for the Saiyan soldiers? They literally just got recycled from the Freiza saga. :slap
I like Goku but I'm tired of him. Goku has become the John Cena of DBZ :lol Also, Vegeta is by far more interesting, and he should get his own film.

I used to be all about Goku as a kid, but I have such a higher respect for Vegeta nowadays than I ever did for Goku.

Wow, I actually never was a huge fan of Vegeta, but I don't think it was a character thing. I definitely liked him a lot after the whole Majin Vegeta thing. After rewatching them on blu ray, I definitely overlooked him in the Freiza saga. I really like him. Goku was always a favorite, out of his carefree attitude but also as to how he accomplished all his transformations.

Baby Vegeta definitely did not help him at all.

Movies been leaked online people saw it already don't click if don't want spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Between the red hair last movie and this blue super saiyan hair, I feel like these character designs are right off of deviant art. Freeza's new form as well. It just feels lazy. "Original character plz don't steal"

Both god forms have been pretty much pallet swaps. I understood the red haired god form to some extent, I didn't like it at all but I was okay with it in the end. This blue haired version though just takes the piss, it's just SSj1 with blue hair.

DBZ is jumping the shark. Instead of making Vegeta SSJ3 they go and do this....

Between the red hair last movie and this blue super saiyan hair, I feel like these character designs are right off of deviant art. Freeza's new form as well. It just feels lazy. "Original character plz don't steal"

Both god forms have been pretty much pallet swaps. I understood the red haired god form to some extent, I didn't like it at all but I was okay with it in the end. This blue haired version though just takes the piss, it's just SSj1 with blue hair.

DBZ is jumping the shark. Instead of making Vegeta SSJ3 they go and do this....

No kidding, Toriyama is extremely lazy and unimaginative anymore. Just palette swap hair or body color, and it's a "new" form.

They need to bring broly back, the second movie was kind of rushed, and the third don't even count, I say forget 2 and 3 and start over from the first. And no ssjmonley4 they need to never mention that again.

They need to bring broly back, the second movie was kind of rushed, and the third don't even count, I say forget 2 and 3 and start over from the first. And no ssjmonley4 they need to never mention that again.

Hated Broly phony ass villain.

Guys, Ill right a new Broly movie right now

Broly survivies being killed by the Z fighters for the 3rd time
He screams "Ka.karot" constantly
Hes beaten

Back