Dragon Ball Z: F (Resurrection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never did like that powerup. Seemed cheap and lazy. Also I feel the same for the potarra earrings compared to fusion.

But yeah I can see Gohan only going to Kai level.

It was a cheap way to power him up after being lazy for 7 years. Gohan was utterly useless after killing Cell, and in the Buu saga only amounted to a power up for Buu.

It was a cheap way to power him up after being lazy for 7 years. Gohan was utterly useless after killing Cell, and in the Buu saga only amounted to a power up for Buu.

Wow I never actually noticed that :lol

Seems like Trunks and Gohan are more useless than I've considered :lol.

I know it's overdone but a rogue saiyan would be cool. Not like Broly, but a powerful saiyan, not super. At that point it's just becoming Broly 2.0

I know it's overdone but a rogue saiyan would be cool. Not like Broly, but a powerful saiyan, not super. At that point it's just becoming Broly 2.0

I hate Broly :lol

The series needs to move away from Super Saiyans. I think the God form is really ugly, but at least it's something new.

I think Frieza is a great villain as his motivation was clear: become immortal and rule the world. Cell saga was good, but what was his purpose...to become perfect? Broly was just annoying.

A huge issue making Frieza a credible threat again is that everyone has already powered up well beyond where he was at. How they will they solve that, I wonder? Still, I'm excited for more DBZ.

Rumor is that Toriyama was driving for Gohan to become the MAIN hero after the Cell Saga. However, Goku was so immensely popular that it was hard to overrule him and that's why he was "brought back". Dragon Ball overall is technically his story anyways...it's like all the times Marvel and DC try to pass the mantle of their main superheroes to other characters (like Batman, Spider-man, Captain America, etc.), it just doesn't work out and they go back to the original eventually.

Trunks at least was a young kid and had an excuse for not getting in on all the action (minus his time as Gotenks).

Speaking of the movie, I'm excited.

Considering how often the main cast has been revived after numerous deaths and wishes-back-to-life, it's about time we had THE DBZ villain come back to life and try to seek some revenge. I said this on another forum, but I sort of hope Vegeta is the one who finishes Frieza off..it would be a nice closure to his character development as a hero as well as revenge for his Father's death and Frieza's destruction of most of the Saiyan race.

Rumor is that Toriyama was driving for Gohan to become the MAIN hero after the Cell Saga. However, Goku was so immensely popular that it was hard to overrule him and that's why he was "brought back". Dragon Ball overall is technically his story anyways...it's like all the times Marvel and DC try to pass the mantle of their main superheroes to other characters (like Batman, Spider-man, Captain America, etc.), it just doesn't work out and they go back to the original eventually.

Trunks at least was a young kid and had an excuse for not getting in on all the action (minus his time as Gotenks).

It was supposed to end at the cell saga, money is what brought about the buu saga and everything after.

So strange... Gohan looks young on this, not to mention that he can transform into SSJ now. Goku and Vegeta wear different uniforms. If I didn't know any better I'd say this story is based in an alternate reality.

Really best villain in the series.

Having a talk with my friend, Frieza is the best villain in the show when it come to the relationship towards goku. He destroyed the Planet Vegeta, Namek, Killed so many ****ers and is an all around ******. Cell and Buu dont really measure up on that note. Now, did his saga take for ever in the anime? Yeah. That why i like watching it in KAI. But im not letting that take away from it. Frieza is one evil mother ****er!

Back