Dragon Ball Z: F (Resurrection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
1st Key Visual For 2015 Dragon Ball Z Film Reveals Frieza - News - Anime News Network

Frieza is coming back. Not sure how I feel about it :huh

GWsnZrx.jpg

What the???

So Battle of Gods was a pre-curser to a new run of movies??
or is this a new series in the works?

Whatever it is colour me EXCITED!!!! :panic:

Neil

Boo. Bring back Cell instead. Isn't the Frieza saga long enough :lol

Seriously, longest goddamn fight in Anime history :pow

Cell is the best villain in the series, without question. Frieza was great, but it's a little hokey to bring him back. Buu sucks.

I am excited!!!!! New DBZ stuff coming out!!! Boom! done! Peeps were crying because BOTG had a purple bunny as the bad guy! It turned out to be a good movie. Ill wait to see how this is before complaining about Frieza. :rock

Wouldn't be surprised if Vegeta is the one to take out Frieza this time and get revenge for his dad.

I liked GT for only the ending of Baby and most of the Dragon saga. Everything else blew.

New stuff would be sick. Or even certain stories. Bardock and History of Trunks have to be my favorite films ever.

Eh I always liked Super Buu. Cell was great also. Should have someone new though honestly. I'd even go and fill the gap for when Goku was MIA after Frieza and before the Androids.

Same, visually always thought Buu was a very cool villain. Never watched the show religiously though, but I did just start at the beginning of GT last week now that it's on adult swim. Looking forward to filling in the holes on what I'd missed.

Apparently in the plot, Frieza is resurrected and also gains immortality as he wanted during his saga in DBZ. I all hope is that Vegeta goes SSJ3 and beats the **** out of him.

Apparently in the plot, Frieza is resurrected and also gains immortality as he wanted during his saga in DBZ. I all hope is that Vegeta goes SSJ3 and beats the **** out of him.

I would love for that to happen, so does the return of DBZ films mean GT isn’t canon? Or was it never canon?

As long as Vegeta doesn't get beat up and cry again....and Goku isn't the "hero"...I'm ok with Frieza coming back. He's the most important and greatest villain in DBZ, imo.

Same, visually always thought Buu was a very cool villain. Never watched the show religiously though, but I did just start at the beginning of GT last week now that it's on adult swim. Looking forward to filling in the holes on what I'd missed.

I love the humor and psycho crazy Buu. Besides I did like the fact of seeing some people like Gohan being older (now that I think about it, that's it; I mean Majin Vegeta was great too!)

I just started buying all the Blu rays, and man its a great show. GT is okay IMO, only 2 arcs woworth watching everything else was white noise to me.

If Vegeta goes SSJ3, I'd be so down! Maybe even Gohan as well! Maybe Krillin will blow up again :dunno

He's probably going to be Super Saiyan God in this.

If Vegeta goes SSJ3, I'd be so down! Maybe even Gohan as well! Maybe Krillin will blow up again :dunno

Gohan doesn't need SS forms anymore, he's still using the form from the Elder Kai powerup.

GT was never canon, DBZ was made from the manga whereas Toriyama iirc didn't play a part in GTs story (he did do the SSJ4 concept art tho). These new movies however would be considered canon. I doubt Vegeta will reach SSJ3, more likely SSJG.

Back