Dracula 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Friends joke with me, they call them Doll Heads.:lol They don't understand my collecting at all. They think it all about the Halloween Holiday, even tho I have explaned it a million times.

Anton Phibes said:
WOW. Only 250 of Bela??????????? BELA. B-E-L-A??????? Well, I suppose it goes without saying that there really are only a select few of us who are willing to pay a pile of cash for a lifesize monster head. A lifesize monster head? God, that sounds dorky.:mwaha :pow

That's actually good news! Remember Ardeth Bey was limited to only 100 pieces, so Bela may be selling better than Ardeth did! Any improvement in sales which will help keep the line going is a good thing! :lol

Just saw the images from the convention. This is fantastic!

Thank you, Sideshow.

Tried to read this whole thread and my mind is reeling... So, no cape and medallion? He looks like a Turkish waiter!:rolleyes:

Oh I completely agree that it looks great, it's just Drac in his dinner theater mode, Bela at the Oscars. I want Dracula in the castle, fully decked out.
Speaking of Drac, the upcoming anniversary DVD says "fully remastered". Does anyone know? The previous ones looked awful, even for an old film.

:)

I've posted this in another thread but I thought it might be welcome news here as well . . . I'm currently offering a custom medallion that makes an ideal "finishing touch" to these Dracula busts.

Feel free to contact me directly: [email protected]

NewGoldMedallion.jpg

Back