Drachenherz: A few little things in 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drachenherz

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Drachenherz: A few little things in 1/6 scale. (At the moment only old stuff).

Mumbling out of the crowd... Drachenherz: "I have heard it! What do you mean if you say: This thread makes no sense?"

--------------

I have only a simple digital camera, so if i want to make pictures without flashlight (more atmosperic) it results frequently
in pulpy, unsharp pictures. But sometimes it looks not so bad.

If i ever get enough Knight dolls i would use the round tabel for something like King Arthur and his fellowship (german: "Koenig Artus und die Tafelrunde". I like the Mohty Python (an the Holy Grail) dolls.
The little soldiers on the table are survivors of my childhood. I painted them in the age of 12. At that time i owned over 1500 unpainted soldiers in this scale - all gone. Only this few left over, because i have stored them in a small seperate box and then forget them for decades.

--------------

I have already tried to use this small (more accurate) "books" in the Library playset. But the details get lost because of the deep (120 cm) of the diorama. Therefore i see no requirement to used this little "books" or to make more of them.

--------------

I do not want to repeat that joke of deplorable dead Dr. Sid. (For that picture i used the clip if had stolen from BuffyGirl).

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68201&page=37

But i still use this version nowadays.

--------------

Still the best likeness of SMG. But usually real expensive.

A "cheap" alternative is Vampire Buffy. It seems i like this little girl, althoug she is sometimes very off-hand.

Or do anyone know any other reason to buy 6 of this dolls (until now)?

--------------

This picture is called: "When two tribes go to war". (Frankie goes to Hollywood - so long ago).

Another version of this "war" i used for my signature.

--------------

The clothing of this beauty i used for Oz in the QotS ("Queen of the Stake") picture story.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68201&page=42

If Oz have ever dreamed therof to become a King? Yet a uncomplete story ("King of the Vampires").
Still missing: The final fight between Oz and Spike.
But if i ever make (and then publish) my result of this "meeting"... especially the female Spike Fans would blame me... .

------------------

There is always a alternative to violence: Sometime unexpected happens. Or do you really know what transpires between your dolls when the light turn off:

Last edited:
A picture if have never published before. Sometimes the camera see the failure a human eye would ignore.

The white color of the walls behind the book racks. Real ugly - now painted.

--------------

A little Knight with selfmade armour (real leather).

--------------

Some selfmade backpacks (leather). The first ones are very rough - Number 5 is not so bad anymore.
If i ever continue with such stuff i hope i could improve the quality.

--------------

I like robes

Only a few of them (18 selfmade by last count and some bought).

--------------

If you see this violence, you could believe i do not like Amidala...

...but be sure i am a real Amidala Fan.

Portrait Edition (red and black) each of them i own (only) 4 times. Still searching the purple version.
Hard to get in Germany - and the weak Euro... at the moment i do not buy outside the EU.

--------------

Some pictures really make no sense.

--------------

In order to save space: pairs

--------------

Out of the box - some cheap dolls are really nice (Final Fantasy).

Time for a break - something complete different - just relax...

--------------

The Library:

---------------

"Time to go now - but we meet again".

Mumbling out of the crowd... Drachenherz: "This was not a threat..."!

Last edited:
Fantastic job on the Library. Great collection of figures, and a great imagination to go with them. Keep up the great work. Love seeing photo layouts like yours.
Thanks,

Old Grandpa

Thank you Mr.Ecko, thank you Old Grandpa and thank you bbpike121.

Yes ... i am infected by the "1/6 scale disease ( :cuckoo:)" - any effort to find the holy elixir that heals me is failed until now.
But i am not despaired, there is still hope, one day i find the way back - the return to a normal, conformed life.

(I am not sure ... is this statement part of the disease or the first sign of cure ?)

Complement April 2013:

37 dolls in the "BBB" (Big Bad Box). Only 36 visible in this picture.

But there are still BtVS figures outside (playing with dolls) one example:

Last edited:
Back