Dr Who , Jon Pertwee a.k.a. "Venutian Karate Master" done :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cash permitting I'll be intrested in the following,

Doctors 2-4 & 6
Roger Delgado Master
The Brigadier
Jamie ( if you decide to sculpt him :naughty )

as soon as I am able to !!! Im resizing it, so the new wax pour is being "touched up " :)

Isnt the wait worth the pickyness ?:lol

:lol

I'm trying to get the next couple heads available as soon as I can, but I started work on another film so my side work time has been affected.
keep the faith , the Doctors and demons are a'comin' as soon as I can w the time I"m losin doin movie stuff :gun

:D

Just gives us that much more time to come up with a costume. I still can't decide which way I want to go. Formal black outfit with cloak, red jacket with cloak or green jacket from The Time Warrior.

Good to hear that you got some more movie work. Congratulations!

And yeah, your amazing sculpts are well worth the wait. Me, I used the time to sew an outfit to go with the headsculpt. I made a second outfit, which already is spoken for.
02.jpg

08.jpg

I made two extra Inverness capes (black with red lining) which haven't been spoken for yet. I'm not planning on making any additional outfits (shirts, trousers, jackets).

And yeah, your amazing sculpts are well worth the wait. Me, I used the time to sew an outfit to go with the headsculpt. I made a second outfit, which already is spoken for.
02.jpg

08.jpg

I made two extra Inverness capes (black with red lining) which haven't been spoken for yet. I'm not planning on making any additional outfits (shirts, trousers, jackets).

Awesome work as always, Vikki! :banana:banana:banana

02.jpg

08.jpg

I'd be interested in a cape.

02.jpg

08.jpg

I'd be interested in a cape or outfit.

I have a coat/cape exactly the same as that one but with Blue lining rather than red :). Was custom made for me, cant wait to finally display it...The one problem i have at the moment is the frilly shirt...i do have one but the collar is a little large

Back