Dr Who , Jon Pertwee a.k.a. "Venutian Karate Master" done :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your sculpts just keep getting better and better! I can hardly wait!

BTW, I sent you an e-mail about mailing the Pertwee and other outfits.

Scifi 67
Thanks
Been slugging way at a Baker for ages. Picked up the jacket as a suit set from Old Joe Infirmary as well as the shoes. Pants from a casual set found at Toy Square. Sort of stumbled on stuff & grab it when I can. Always wanted a Baker & Pertwee but never thought it would happen. Now it looks like it will

Thanks Barlow

Im just helpin the cause ..lol
Your Tom oufit is lookin really classy, I hope my sculptin meets up :)

Barlow, thank you, just got pieces as opportunity arose. I have no doubt your work will define this piece, I know your Pertwee is stunning.

Ok
1st casting done, and I'm super happy :banana
The improved 3rd Dr head is ready to fight Daleks, and any other latex covered carpet turned monster you can come up with :lol

pertfrnt.jpg

pertside1.jpg

perdalek.jpg

---------

I can now take orders for unpainted heads :)
Blank heads ( undrilled) ---$35 shipped in the USA

Pm for more details ( I cleared out some room in my PM box but if it fills up and bounces back, then email me from my website below )

-----------------------------------------------
I will even show you guys how to get a usually cheap and quick fix Pertwee outfit till you get another, or decide you are happy w this one.. ( The outfit is a tighter fit on the sideshow and true type but I just left the back button undone since its under a cape. The shoes are Ken sized though :rolleyes: )

Shazam..............

Hollywood Legends Ken as Rhett Butler

kenpet.JPG

Lets do some time travelin'
Im happy to have the first of my Doctor set done and available for you guys and gals :D

1 Note : I will be serving Jury duty from Thursday till prob the end of the month so please be patient w me getting back to you, I will do so as soon as possible !! Good thing is, Im takin head sculpts with me to work on during lunch there :)

Russ

Last edited:
My pleasure :gun

Can I ask that people include their board names with their real ones so I can keep track , once I get paypal notifications.

All Pms and emails should be responded to right now, If I havent , let me know !!!!!

OH, Is everyone cool with me doing a Who head paid list on post #1 so we dont lose track ????? That way I can post shipped, when shipped so everyone knows !

And does anyone know how to make any Dr Who Smilies ??????? I think we need some :D
Russ :)

Last edited:
That's fine with me. I'd love to know when it's shipped.

My pleasure :gun

Can I ask that people include their board names with their real ones so I can keep track , once I get paypal notifications.

All Pms and emails should be responded to right now, If I havent , let me know !!!!!

OH, Is everyone cool with me doing a Who head paid list on post #1 so we dont lose track ????? That way I can post shipped, when shipped so everyone knows !

And does anyone know how to make any Dr Who Smilies ??????? I think we need some :D
Russ :)

Man , have I started a Frenzy ??? Is Pertwee not enough :lol

Im working on a few sculpts , not sure if a Doctor will be next or one of my other sculpts. Ive been bouncing around on these so Im not sure who or what will be ready first .

I know Tom wont be ready till I am 100 percent happy

:D

Back