Dr.FeelGood's Surgery Presents - 1/6 Scale Kyle Katarn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.FeelGood

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there folks...I'm back!!!!!

A month late, but none the less, i present to you my 1/6 scale Kyle Katarn....

SDC10643.jpg

SDC10642.jpg

SDC10644.jpg

SDC10645.jpg

Now for the info....

Kyle is built on a Hot-Toys TrueType 38, boots are from the SSC Faramir figure, Hands (gloves) are from a Hot Toys Appleseed Tereus figure, lightsaber (just a stand in till i can get a proper one made) is the General Kenobi figure, Stormtrooper Blaster.

The headsculpt comes from Eric over at Red Planet Toys.

The costume is custome made in suedette and cotton. Suedette was used for the jacket and pants, cotton fabric for the shirt.

The gunbelt/harness is custome made with leathurette

Hope you like :D

And a sneak peak of next week's (and i mean NEXT WEEK!) project...

Mara-Swarm_War-Japan_cover.jpg

See you all then :D

As always, crits are more than welcome!:D

OOOOOOOOWWWWWW Yeah Doc that is so cool that was the first star wars game I played on line, I was addicted to it!!!!

and I am a big fan of Kyle.

Great work!

Thanks Dorg, Bob :)...

Sadly seeing the pics i can fore-see me going back and re-doing his jacket...when i get a free moment :)

Thats one of the things about taking photos of stuff it makes you see it in a different way.... which can be good... and can be really frustrating!!

I love it though Doc

Wow, nice work! I had Jedi Knight: Dark Forces for a while, so old! My current computer won't run it... :lol

looks perfect, can't wait to see what you do next!

That's awesome, Kyle is my favorite EU character, I got one I started like 13 years ago or so that I never finished, I'm hoping to find a better head and get back to him someday. I did a Jerec at the time also and I think I just need to make him some proper clothes.

I got some interesting reference pics of His belt, lightsaber and gun. These 1:1 scale items came with a special boxed set for the 2nd game, the shirt on yours though is better and more accurate to the 4th game than the shirt in the picture below. Anyhow Hope these can be of some use to you for making a saber or gun for him if you had plans to go farther with it.

completedbv2.jpg

blasterkyle.png

kylekatarn.png

true, i've also heard that Sharpies are quite useful for this sorta thing :)

That should work with out a problem.

I really like that figure....Hats off to you....and I am looking forward to your next weeks project...Good stuff!!!

Back