Dr. Doom PF Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thailand is well known for their recasted stuff basically on alot of collectibles stuff. So unless you are able to verify that this is genuine better stay way from this.

I was able to get mine shipped for $84 with discount. Without it I would assume double that probably.

.... you got it shipped from where to where?...
i am in China dude, that's like 12 hours flight from the US.
Silver Surfer cost me around 150 from US, and joker only 100, from Canada, and that's only because my cousin works at fedex.

do you know what the shipping on it is within the US and to Canada? Cause I'm guessing its somewhere in the $100 range since it is a heavy piece. Also I'm looking for one as well but I'm not in any rush.

I bought one from a seller who crossed the border to ship iy. From east coast to western Canada it cost $100. I imagine that it would be doubled if its being shipped from the US

do you know what the shipping on it is within the US and to Canada? Cause I'm guessing its somewhere in the $100 range since it is a heavy piece. Also I'm looking for one as well but I'm not in any rush.

its been a long time since ive shipped anything this heavy across the boarder. if I had to guess it would blow the hell out of $200. shipping and Brokerage charges, cause pretty much everyone shippes by ups and they gouge you on the brokerage charges.

i really regret not buying the custom painted version that dude had for sale about 2 weeks ago. It was reg and didnt come with the cup so i hesitated for a few days, then it was gone :(

Yeah. I saw that thread. He repainted it to look rusty and looked real good. Shipping is very very expensive nowdays. My cap a pf exc cost me about 300$ to ship.

Back