Dr. Doom PF Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No offense to owner's of this excellent piece but no way it's worth 2000 bucks. I feel sorry for those that spend 2000 on it as I think that would be the peak. You get much higher and you might as well save the money for a 1:1 Doom. lol

The statue is sculpted by Pablo Viggiano, the detail is seond to no statue on the market, the mixed mediums used to sculpt it have been chosen wisely and carefully, there is low edition numbers of it, the pose has nailed the character of Dr. Doom bang on, it is a solid piece with weight ... and oh, did I mention it is sculpted by Pablo?

The exc is worth the $2000. I was lucky enough to pay only 1500 a few years back. Given the reasons mentioned above then, I do believe it was worth it IMO, from both a sought after collector point of view and/or a fan of the Fantastic Four point of view.

It is pricey, but if you can afford the real one, and it falls in those categories mentioned, go for it. You will not be disappointed.

As for the one you are looking at, head the advice of the members on the previous pages before buying it to make sure it is the real deal.

Last edited:
The statue is sculpted by Andy Bergholtz, the detail is seond to no statue on the market, the mixed mediums used to sculpt it have been chosen wisely and carefully, there is low edition numbers of it, the pose has nailed the character of Dr. Doom bang on, it is a solid piece with weight ... and oh, did I mention it is sculpted by Andy?

The exc is worth the $2000. I was lucky enough to pay only 1500 a few years back. Given the reasons mentioned above then, I do believe it was worth it IMO, from both a sought after collector point of view and/or a fan of the Fantastic Four point of view.

It is pricey, but if you can afford the real one, and it falls in those categories mentioned, go for it. You will not be disappointed.

As for the one you are looking at, head the advice of the members on the previous pages before buying it to make sure it is the real deal.

:exactly: words of wisdom here from high end collectors :goodpost:

Last edited:
3grails.jpg

:yess:

Back