Dr. Doom PF Ex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He will be worth the wait, when you do find one. Doom really is a masterpiece :rock
Just be careful when searching. As some have said if it's too good to be true, it usually isn't and with high ticket piece like Doom you need to make sure it's all legit and you cover yourself in every way.

000_0005_00.jpg

:rock :duff
x :wave

that's not an EX :impatient:

that's not an EX :impatient:
Oh yes it was :naughty :lol
x

:lol

Yeah, and fix his hood!
He was never displayed, poor guy spent his years with me in the cuboard....erm, wait I'll rephrase that. He was in the cuboard, packed up and undisplayed as soon as I got him :monkey3 :panic:
I don't have him anymore anyway, needed the cash instead.
x :wave

A seller on ebay is selling me a Dr.Doom Ex for 1K shipped
I asked for pictures.. He only gave me this and said he has it ready to ship.. What should I do?
download

Doesn't sounds good, batter not take risk on this one..I'll rather pay more to get this grail .

Some people are selling fakes at $300 us ...

l have seen Doom PFs last year on ebay starting at 99 cents and the end bidding was $400. the same seller was selling a few of them, starting at that price and selling cheap. l assumed they where fakes.

Never even seen a fake DOOM PF. Has anyone ever seen one and if so where's the pic? I've never seen a pic of one, but sure have seen a lot of pics of fake HULK PF's.

Never even seen a fake DOOM PF. Has anyone ever seen one and if so where's the pic? I've never seen a pic of one, but sure have seen a lot of pics of fake HULK PF's.

any pics of the fake hulk? curious to see the quality. thx in advance.

any pics of the fake hulk? curious to see the quality. thx in advance.

I have no clue where they are since it was a few years ago but basically someone took the pants off and resculpted them Com-ish.

Same thing with Thor PF and one other I can't remember.

I have no clue where they are since it was a few years ago but basically someone took the pants off and resculpted them Com-ish.

Same thing with Thor PF and one other I can't remember.

yeah ive seen that one, but that one look legit.

Back