Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dr. Doom LSF!

I honestly think that as time passes, the LSF will become the grail and the PF will still be desired, but not the definitive grail that it is now.

That is how truly epic this LSF is. He's more epic even than Galactus, and that is saying something. [Galactus is pretty righteous too though, not slamming that figure at all.]

once the lsf is released and people think the market will drop on the PF, i doubt any of the current owners of the PF will let it go cheap. mine as well keep it. this will make it more difficult to obtain and you will see fewer and fewer for sale unless someone needs the mula.

I don't think everyone will buy the LSF in place of missing out on the PF because of its size. Not everyone have room for these LSF. I like this so much, I am leaning on buying it.

I'm gonna wait it out and see how the market plays once these LSF's start being shipped out. I would love to have Doom or Wolverine, but with SS releasing so many each year, it makes me wander how much the prices will dip once ppl start unloading them to make room for other LSF's.

I don't own ANY statues, and seeing this Dr. Doom is making me reconsider upcoming 1:6 scale purchases. This is stunning, I would have to display in my (cough) office if I had to...

I don't think everyone will buy the LSF in place of missing out on the PF

:exactly:

What could ever possess someone to sell this?:cuckoo:

SideshowExDrDoom.jpg

I'm gonna wait it out and see how the market plays once these LSF's start being shipped out. I would love to have Doom or Wolverine, but with SS releasing so many each year, it makes me wander how much the prices will dip once ppl start unloading them to make room for other LSF's.

im sure some will unload, but i doubt they will start collecting LSF. these things are huge and in my opinion having a room full of 1:2 just looks to stale and you better have a 5k sq ft house for all of it.

Missed out on the PF, Im glad this is coming out and i have a chance at it, before it to increases

:exactly:

What could ever possess someone to sell this?:cuckoo:

SideshowExDrDoom.jpg

Well, its really nice. But the LSF armor just has soooooo much more lovely detail on it.

Not at all saying people would, or should, unload the PF. But this LSF is of a quality that has "ZOMG, GRAIL OF THE FUTURE" writ large all over it. The hood is better. The cloak is better.... to my eye, its just all-round better. Of course its bigger, so much more detail fits on it.

PF: nice, also rare. Which is good.

LSF: Made of sheer epic majesty.

My opinion only, of course.

Well, its really nice. But the LSF armor just has soooooo much more lovely detail on it.

Not at all saying people would, or should, unload the PF. But this LSF is of a quality that has "ZOMG, GRAIL OF THE FUTURE" writ large all over it. The hood is better. The cloak is better.... to my eye, its just all-round better. Of course its bigger, so much more detail fits on it.

PF: nice, also rare. Which is good.

LSF: Made of sheer epic majesty.

My opinion only, of course.

Like twins.....

Sexy_Twins-001_Scaled.jpg

You have to have both.:yess:

The fact is: the aftermarket price for the PF is about the price of the LSF (assuming $2k). Even though I like the PF a lot, all of a sudden it became that much harder to justify spending $2K on a DOOM PF, when I can have the 1/2 scale LSF for the same price. Sure, poses are different, but damn! That LSF looks sick! BOUGHT!

Both the pf and this are amazing. So I think if you get one or the other, you're very lucky. I wouldn't spend $2000 on the pf like some people, but I will spend it on the lsf because I get more statue, and more detail. That's my personal opinion and feelings. Both are beauty's.

This thing is amazing. It is the same reason why most ppl didnt buy the LSF wolf predator. price price price. I rather buy wolf instead of this one though if I have to choose.

Back