Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, that's pretty embarrassing how low they went with Maul. should be a reality check for SS but of course they won't listen.

If the Mark 7 LSF is anything to go by, the odds aren't looking good for this.

You are right. I have lost faith in this so called Premium, utter most Centre Piece bla bla bla. Prime1 can make their Optimus look like it's an actual metallic truck with so many variations of color on him. Yet, SS, whom even with the Legacy brand attached to it, can't get only 3 Color : Red, Silver, and Orange paint to look good. Shame on U SS. U guys should just outsource Prime1 to do your stuff.

This is/was going to be my first sideshow statue but now Im really not so sure I want it to tell you the truth. Just the fact that this $2,000 statue MIGHT not live up to what Ive seen is kinda scary PLUS the fact that its not even a limited edition (but they may have fixed that Im not sure). My only question would be which option is better: pay the final payment plus shipping which should be quite a bit being that I live on the east coast and then sell it OR bite the bullet and kiss 400 bucks goodbye on the deposit...what do you guys think?

This is/was going to be my first sideshow statue but now Im really not so sure I want it to tell you the truth. Just the fact that this $2,000 statue MIGHT not live up to what Ive seen is kinda scary PLUS the fact that its not even a limited edition (but they may have fixed that Im not sure). My only question would be which option is better: pay the final payment plus shipping which should be quite a bit being that I live on the east coast and then sell it OR bite the bullet and kiss 400 bucks goodbye on the deposit...what do you guys think?
Call and try to move your NRD. You'll take a huge loss trying to sell it on shipping alone, plus run the risk of drama.

With the lower es move on Marvel pieces by SS. Kind of give me a little hope that SS will stay on their qc on this LSF, after so many disaster on Marvel. Hoping obviously.

will SS transfer an NRD? what about to something in stock?

From what I understand their printed policy is that they won't move/refund NRD's, but if you contact them and explain your situation they may move it for you as a one time courtesy. They may not as well, dpending on your situation and the CS rep you get and how their day is going :lol As for in stock items idk.

I'm waiting to see what the new ETA on this is cause it's obviously not coming in November. I'm gonna beg my retailer to give me my deposit back (trying to get a new car). Considering mine is heavily discounted, it would be in their best interest.

That pic kinda does look like the prototype IMO, minus the shiny armor look on the proto which was probably due to the lighting they use in the prototype pics. The retro head looks terrible, but it looks terrible in the proto pic too. The only thing I see that's different otherwise is the way the cape and cloths are draped on him. That being said, I think he looks terrible. I really thought it was someone dressed up for a cosplay. Glad I passed on him. I hope the Premium format statue comes out better, I preordered one of those.

Well after thinking about it I had decided to go ahead and cancel on Doom. That is until I read the fine print and realized that not only do you lose your $400 NRD, you ALSO have to pay a penalty if you were on the flexpay to the tune of 20 bucks every month it was charged meaning that I would end up losing around $540! Well like it or not Im stuck with Victor lol...

Well after thinking about it I had decided to go ahead and cancel on Doom. That is until I read the fine print and realized that not only do you lose your $400 NRD, you ALSO have to pay a penalty if you were on the flexpay to the tune of 20 bucks every month it was charged meaning that I would end up losing around $540! Well like it or not Im stuck with Victor lol...

I think that only applies to items in stock that are under a flex pay plan. For flex-pay pre-orders, you only lose the NRD, at least in my experience.

Back