Doritos Locos Tacos...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doritos I like. And taco bell crunchy tacos I like. But this sounds gross. No Thanks.

queen.gif

I could've sworn these have been around for a while... I know they've been selling the Taco Bell branded dorito shells in grocery stores for a couple years at least. I guess I always assumed they sold them at Taco Bell too...

On a related note... "taco in a bag" is one of the most delicious things you could ever eat.

We have these at school. They're called walking tacos. The kids love them.

The Volcano taco is still my favorite one at Taco Bell. I don't even like Taco Bell but I oddly crave it a lot. When I'm pregnant I have this fear I'm going to get mean and demand my tacos. And I do NOT want my baby eating that. Gotta figure a way to be strong!!!

Actually, tacos aren't that bad, especially if you make them yourself.

We have these at school. They're called walking tacos. The kids love them.

I remember in grade school these things were unbelievably popular at the basketball/volley ball games. Now I want to make some :(

I decided to give one of these a shot last night and I'm still not sure whether or not I actually liked it. It tasted okay, the aftertaste of Doritos in your mouth was a little odd but as I was eating it, it felt like a wet Dorito, as if I was eating one that I already started eating. The sour cream, etc made the shell very soft and wet....

I just saw the ad again for these and I'm really tempted to go get one. My issue is I'd have to get the lettuce and tom taken off of them since I don't care for veggies like that.

I just saw the ad again for these and I'm really tempted to go get one. My issue is I'd have to get the lettuce and tom taken off of them since I don't care for veggies like that.

There are two versions and one of those you can have no sour cream and tomatoes. And just ask them to remove the lettuce. I like it will all of those toppings.

I definitely would want it with all the fixins' but still the jury is out, I don't think I would without. I'll have to try it again to decide.

I definitely would want it with all the fixins' but still the jury is out, I don't think I would without. I'll have to try it again to decide.

I have had it twice now. First time they didn't tell me I could have it supreme so I just had it regular. It was good. Then I had supreme (Jenn brought it home for me, didn't even realize) and I kept dropping tomatoes all over myself. I was like...where did these tomatoes come from? Anyways. I really enjoy it but the Volcano taco is still my favorite.

There are two versions and one of those you can have no sour cream and tomatoes. And just ask them to remove the lettuce. I like it will all of those toppings.

Just went and had a regular minus the lettuce. Overall, it was alright. Its a Taco Bell Taco and you know what you're getting or in my case making since I worked for one while in college. I will say I enjoyed my Mexican Pizza (no tom, no pizza sauce, add red sauce) more.

I was one of these about 2 days ago. It was good and I was actually surprised that the shell had more seasoning on it than a regular Dorito.

Gotta say I didn't like it. My biggest problem is you don't put stuff on a Dorito. You don't dip a Dorito in to dip or anything and this just tasted wrong.

Tried one of these yesterday afternoon. Didn't care for it (probably because I don't like sour cream or even Taco Supremes for that matter)...I'm just going to stick with Crunchy Tacos, Soft Tacos, & Volcano Tacos.

I'll say this though. Out of all the gimmicky limited time only special edition "tacos", I miss the Blackjack Tacos from a few years ago. Wish they kept it as a permanent item on the menu.

Back