Doritos Locos Tacos...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Oscorp is craving a _____ with all those "mans" in his post. :rotfl

I think he was indulging that craving as he was typing.

6a00d8345192f869e20115709a2be7970b-500wi

doritos-sauna.jpg

3e76c9e9-1527-4cd5-9f71-b2f187da9762.jpg

I'm not sure which is worse, the people who get all excited and giddy when these kind of garbage fast-food promotions items come up or the whiny, preachy "healthy" people who get worked up and condescend over said garbage.

Don't you mean that's what he said? I always assumed she had the taco... Y'know, from Taco Bell?

I could've sworn these have been around for a while... I know they've been selling the Taco Bell branded dorito shells in grocery stores for a couple years at least. I guess I always assumed they sold them at Taco Bell too...

On a related note... "taco in a bag" is one of the most delicious things you could ever eat.

They're not bad. If you're a fan of Taco Bell (which I'm not) you'll love them. The shell actually taste more like a regular taco shell with the Dorito seasoning all over it. More of a yellow corn taste underneath the Dorito cheese. Definitely better than the regular taco.

The Volcano taco is still my favorite one at Taco Bell. I don't even like Taco Bell but I oddly crave it a lot. When I'm pregnant I have this fear I'm going to get mean and demand my tacos. And I do NOT want my baby eating that. Gotta figure a way to be strong!!!

Back