Doomsday Maquette - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t believe the regular is already available over at Popcultcha (Australia), when it hasn’t even shipped from Sideshow!!

But at the same time I can, as sometimes we’ll get it a couple of weeks later but that’s only when the piece isn’t very popular. Which I guess this definitely falls under.

I can’t remember when we’ve ever got a Sideshow piece prior to Sideshow themselves. Iron Studios etc yes, but never Sideshow.

Seeing all the pics of this on Instagram and FB. Looks good; though, the head seam is total ass. All in all, it would need a really good Supe to pair with, and I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too mixed on the last Supe PF. And this thing is only a few hundred less than the P1 piece. What the frak?

Seeing all the pics of this on Instagram and FB. Looks good; though, the head seam is total ass. All in all, it would need a really good Supe to pair with, and I'm waaaaaaaaaaay too mixed on the last Supe PF. And this thing is only a few hundred less than the P1 piece. What the frak?

If price value were the only determinate when deciding on a statue, I think Prime 1 pieces would be far more popular. However most collectors here won’t even consider buying a 1/3 scale piece, as most of their pieces are most likely 1/4 scale and they’re unable to deal with the larger scale for whatever reason. Heck Prime 1’s Doomsday is almost the standard size of a lot of 1/2 scale statues!

Back