Doom's war room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You scored on of Kojun's figures! I saw that figure over at OSW a while back. That thing is just incredible...most lifelike figure I have ever seen.

Thanks for all the comments, it's good to see that even military figures are appreciated, but I can understand that Carlito Brigante is the eyecatcher (for his price, he'd damn well better be :google). For those hoping to score one, forget about it. They were made to order and were very hard to get in on. There's only 3 of them outside Korea.

Love the Black Watch Grenadier and the Rork's Drift figure's any chance of more info on them?
Cheers for posting them.

The Grenadier is a custom made artyandy, he hangs around on OSS and is very good at making high quality victorians. And he takes commissions. He based this one on Sideshow's redcoat I believe. If you want to know more PM me.
The Rorke's Drift figure is just DML's Sergeant Jones with a Tony Barton headsculpt, sideshow hands and above all a custom base that Tracker47 of OSW came up with based on a sketch he saw. He went way above what I had originally in mind and I'm gratefull for it :)

biscuit-box-wall.jpg

Friggin' amazing man. A really really impressive collection overall. I love the displays (bases, etc) that you have for these guys.

Great collection :rock

great looking collection right there! Also good to know that my work is getting a good home =)

I wish my showroom was this organized.I got body parts everywhere....I mean 1/6 body parts(LOL).

Great stuff!!!!

The bases are made by DML. They were at first included with 2 US WWII troops, but later released seperately. I bought 10 of each, never regretted it :)

They are named.... *get ready for this*... grass base and stone base!!!

They originally came with Dragon's Garrett White and Dan Summers. It's been years though, so it may be hard to track some down.

Back