Doom will get more Sideshow love!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found out that Sideshow is planning the Iron Patriot, guys! I hope to see both Dr. Doom and Iron Patriot as Comiquettes at 1:4 scale! Please give us a Loki PF too!

prv3919_cov.jpg

Just found out that Sideshow is planning the Iron Patriot, guys! I hope to see both Dr. Doom and Iron Patriot as Comiquettes at 1:4 scale! Please give us a Loki PF too!

prv3919_cov.jpg

yeah...that sounds good...they said doom will be back and iron man patriot..so,may be together in a dio..who knows..i prefer 1/4 comiquettes though...:banana:banana

yeah...that sounds good...they said doom will be back and iron man patriot..so,may be together in a dio..who knows..i prefer 1/4 comiquettes though...:banana:banana

:rock I am hoping for 1/4 scaled comiquettes for Doom and Iron Patriot too. Bigger scales = bigger details

No chance the comiquette will be better. cant compare to the detail of the throne

Comiquette will. All the comiquettes look better than the PF's.

Elektra comiquette> Elektra PF
Wolverine comiquette> Wolverine PF
Punisher comiquette> Punisher PF
White Queen comiquette> White Queen PF
Mystique comiquette> Mystique PF (This one is close. The PF does look great but, AH! + white dress gives the comiquette a slight edge.)

I'm sure when the Spidey, Hulk, and Doom comiquettes are released they will OWN ALL of their PF counterparts.:D

I hate you logic :tap but I agree with all the above but Doom, Spidey and Hulk PF WILL PWN!!!!

I hate you logic :tap but I agree with all the above but Doom, Spidey and Hulk PF WILL PWN!!!!

Give it a chance Ski. The PF Spidey pose along with the spandex make it very easy to top IMHO. The Spidey comiquette would have to blow in order not to be better than the PF.

The PF Hulk never did for me. The ape like Kirby face, the silly cloth jeans and docile pose just don't scream Hulk to me. The Hulk is a raging beast and I'm sure that the upcoming comiquette will capture this perfectly.

Last but not least, there is the Doom PF. The biggest compliment I hear about this statue is the great detail of his throne. Sorry, seated pose and cloth cape/hoodie kill this piece for me. If the highest compliment you can give this piece is Doom's throne......I feel pretty good that the Doom comiquette has a good chance to beat it.

It seems that people who own the Doom or Hulk PF want the comiquettes to fail. I believe that is because owners of those pieces don't want to lose that "grail status". People that paid $1000+ for those pieces don't want to lose money if the comiquettes look better than the PF's. Hence all the "Doom/Hulk PF's will never be topped" statements. The Spidey, Doom, and Hulk comiquettes haven't even been sneeked yet and PF owners are saying that they can't top the PF's. That's BS! Collectors should at least look at finished pics of the comiquettes before making those kind of statements. The Doom comiquette will ROCK! I can't wait to see it.:D

Give it a chance Ski. The PF Spidey pose along with the spandex make it very easy to top IMHO. The Spidey comiquette would have to blow in order not to be better than the PF.

The PF Hulk never did for me. The ape like Kirby face, the silly cloth jeans and docile pose just don't scream Hulk to me. The Hulk is a raging beast and I'm sure that the upcoming comiquette will capture this perfectly.

Last but not least, there is the Doom PF. The biggest compliment I hear about this statue is the great detail of his throne. Sorry, seated pose and cloth cape/hoodie kill this piece for me. If the highest compliment you can give this piece is Doom's throne......I feel pretty good that the Doom comiquette has a good chance to beat it.

It seems that people who own the Doom or Hulk PF want the comiquettes to fail. I believe that is because owners of those pieces don't want to lose that "grail status". People that paid $1000+ for those pieces don't want to lose money if the comiquettes look better than the PF's. Hence all the "Doom/Hulk PF's will never be topped" statements. The Spidey, Doom, and Hulk comiquettes haven't even been sneeked yet and PF owners are saying that they can't top the PF's. That's BS! Collectors should at least look at finished pics of the comiquettes before making those kind of statements. The Doom comiquette will ROCK! I can't wait to see it.:D

Some very good points, filip! I can feel that the Dr. Doom comiquette will be one of the best Marvel pieces from Sideshow. I am hoping for a standing pose this time!

Some very good points, filip! I can feel that the Dr. Doom comiquette will be one of the best Marvel pieces from Sideshow. I am hoping for a standing pose this time!

I agree with you 100% MadTitan. It must be a standing pose. The wait for this and the Thanos comiquette are going to rough. I can't even wait to see some work in progress pics for both of these comiquettes!:joy

i think that the gambit will be one of the best also...look at the video..he rocks!!!:banana:banana:banana

My thoughts, newer collectors don't want to step up to the plate and pay the big bucks for something nice, so they bash it... and wait for a cheaper version, not saying that this is you but it's the majority.

I feel the exact same way of this statement but the opposite, you can't say it will rock the PF until you actually see the Comiquettes come out, I have both PF and Coms so I'm not a Com hater I actually have all or most of the future Coms on Pre-Order because they do IN FACT look good. The edge might be out there for Spidey but I believe Hulk and Doom will be very hard to beat in the Com style. I actually like the cloth and the sitting position and the expression of Doom face, it's menacing and cruel looking, if they can make it that dominating in a stand up position then I'm all in for the Doom Com. As for Hulk, I need the size, mass and weight to be the same or greater in order to beat the PF and as the way Sideshow is going with hollow statues, I think the chances of this are slim, hence Hulk PF is gonna be another hard piece to top.

My thoughts, newer collectors don't want to step up to the plate and pay the big bucks for something nice, so they bash it... and wait for a cheaper version, not saying that this is you but it's the majority.

I feel the exact same way of this statement but the opposite, you can't say it will rock the PF until you actually see the Comiquettes come out, I have both PF and Coms so I'm not a Com hater I actually have all or most of the future Coms on Pre-Order because they do IN FACT look good. The edge might be out there for Spidey but I believe Hulk and Doom will be very hard to beat in the Com style. I actually like the cloth and the sitting position and the expression of Doom face, it's menacing and cruel looking, if they can make it that dominating in a stand up position then I'm all in for the Doom Com. As for Hulk, I need the size, mass and weight to be the same or greater in order to beat the PF and as the way Sideshow is going with hollow statues, I think the chances of this are slim, hence Hulk PF is gonna be another hard piece to top.

i had a dream about that last night:monkey1 so it must be true:D

other than that PF vs COM who cares, either way we as collectors are winners since for the ones that missed out on the first versions Finally get a cheaper version and those of us that already have the Grails will get a nice compliment piece to go along with our center pieces.

hhmmmm, kinda makes you think that the orginal pieces might actually become more sought after for those out there that want both piece.:monkey3

i had a dream about that last night:monkey1 so it must be true:D

other than that PF vs COM who cares, either way we as collectors are winners since for the ones that missed out on the first versions Finally get a cheaper version and those of us that already have the Grails will get a nice compliment piece to go along with our center pieces.

hhmmmm, kinda makes you think that the orginal pieces might actually become more sought after for those out there that want both piece.:monkey3

:lol:lol:lol

I agree with the second statement as well, 1st versions of anything is almost most sought after but time will tell.

either way, I am so excited for the new Dr. Doom comiquette. Hope it will come with a standing pose at 1:4 scale.

Back