Doom will get more Sideshow love!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably because the pose is so terrible. I mean seriously you don't do that pose when you're fighting anyone that's just asking to get punched in the face from telegraphing that low punch. No wonder Sabretooth owns him everytime. The PF would have been way better if he was in a lunging position.

Lunging at an opponent is better than throwing a low punch? Talk about 'telegraphing' and putting yourself in a very weak position :lol

Did you ever get the 1:1 IM bust? If so, which one and any thoughts? I'm looking to get one. Don't know if I will get a "clean" or BD version.

Ya know...(please no one throw rocks) I actually never got that much into the Iron Man busts...but I think the reason is I'm just not the biggest Iron man fan. That said if I had to pick an Iron man related bust I would go in the following order:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400039&ref=search&&400039

yea yea I know this is War Machine, but seriously this thing is SICK...just wish I was more of a fan of the Iron man series.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2957&ref=search&&2957

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=29571&ref=search&&29571

To be honest...I don't think you can go wrong with any that have been released :hi5:

Fb = mjolinir now? :panic:

Why wasn't I notified?! Who's responsible for this outrage?! :monkey4

:lecture

lol talk about a curve ball huh :wink1: Ya know had I known it would have thrown so many folks off I would have totally sent out a mass message to my pals so you guys knew, but I only updated the change name thread. Either way lets be real if there was someone named Mjolnir you would almost certainly guess it was either me or celticwarrior :dunno :wave

Ya know...(please no one throw rocks) I actually never got that much into the Iron Man busts...but I think the reason is I'm just not the biggest Iron man fan. That said if I had to pick an Iron man related bust I would go in the following order:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400039&ref=search&&400039

yea yea I know this is War Machine, but seriously this thing is SICK...just wish I was more of a fan of the Iron man series.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2957&ref=search&&2957

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=29571&ref=search&&29571

To be honest...I don't think you can go wrong with any that have been released :hi5:

Yeah, I like WM, but....I don't like that price tag.

I do like FlexPay though and my birthday IS coming....:panic: :lol

lol talk about a curve ball huh :wink1: Ya know had I known it would have thrown so many folks off I would have totally sent out a mass message to my pals so you guys knew, but I only updated the change name thread. Either way lets be real if there was someone named Mjolnir you would almost certainly guess it was either me or celticwarrior :dunno :wave

:lol I didn't even know there was a name change thread :monkey1

I saw the avatar and kept thinking, "Where's Fb been?" :rotfl :thud:

That was sooooo last week. Get with the program! :lol j/k

:panic:

Last edited:
That was sooooo last week. Get with the program! :lol j/k

lol didn't think it was going to get too many people...but guess that's what I get for thinking again :slap

Yeah, I like WM, but....I don't like that price tag.

I do like FlexPay though and my birthday IS coming....:panic: :lol

I tell you what if there is a reasonable way for you to pick this one up...do it cause it's absolutely amazing. That said I totally agree with you in that every time I look at the price tag it's as if Thor himself nut shotted me with Mjolnir. :banghead

I tell you what if there is a reasonable way for you to pick this one up...do it cause it's absolutely amazing. That said I totally agree with you in that every time I look at the price tag it's as if Thor himself nut shotted me with Mjolnir. :banghead

Thor I think is worth it. (A fair price, but the piece is really beautiful.)

I think Wolverine is set a GREAT price.

WM not so great price. :lol

I will say though (and on a somewhat unrelated subject,) if I were to buy this, it would be through Sideshow. For two reasons:

(1) If there's damage, Sideshow will pay to send it back and to ship you a new one. If you buy this from a separate retailer AND it arrives damaged, you're going to have to pay for shipping back and I think that would EASILY cost you $100 on this piece.

(2) REWARDS POINTS!! $999=999 points, which is $50 in rewards. Which isn't much, BUT it adds up. And you're not going to get that anywhere else.

On a side note, was the WM bust always $999.00?

Wasn't it $1,200 initially??

I'm almost 100% sure it was always listed at $999, but I def could be wrong.

:lol I didn't even know there was a name change thread :monkey1

I saw the avatar and kept thinking, "Where's Fb been?" :rotfl :thud:

:panic:

lol yea I didn't either Shell actually told me about it.

Thor I think is worth it. (A fair price, but the piece is really beautiful.)

I think Wolverine is set a GREAT price.

WM not so great price. :lol

I will say though (and on a somewhat unrelated subject,) if I were to buy this, it would be through Sideshow. For two reasons:

(1) If there's damage, Sideshow will pay to send it back and to ship you a new one. If you buy this from a separate retailer AND it arrives damaged, you're going to have to pay for shipping back and I think that would EASILY cost you $100 on this piece.

(2) REWARDS POINTS!! $999=999 points, which is $50 in rewards. Which isn't much, BUT it adds up. And you're not going to get that anywhere else.

SO SO true on all accounts. Defects and reward points almost always are a MUST for big ticket items. I also agree although it's pretty rad that is a HUGE price and unless your a massive fan of WM then it might just not be worth it. Some great 1:1's are on the way so there is nothing to fear :wink1:

Back