Doom will get more Sideshow love!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think that a standing pose like this will be cool as a Comiquette?
2zdt0fk.jpg

Oh yeah that's pimp juice right there! If sideshow doesn't do this pose I will steal for my private 1/4 commission of Dr. Doom.

Please pass on this pose Sideshow I know that I can count on you for this.

nothing will ever top doom pf...nothing.:emperor:emperor:emperor

Elektra comiquette> Elektra PF
Wolverine comiquette> Wolverine PF
Punisher comiquette> Punisher PF
White Queen comiquette> White Queen PF
Mystique comiquette> Mystique PF (This one is close. The PF does look great but, AH! + white dress gives the comiquette a slight edge.)
Unfortunately, I agree with this with Punisher being the only exception (I see Punisher as a draw as they are two COMPLETELY different looks).

I prefer PF's because I like the realism, but the above comiquettes are superior to the PF's imho. I don't think anything can top the Doom PF though.

I am really excited that Doom is going to get the comiquette treatment from Sideshow. I think Sideshow did a perfect job making the classic Iron Man Comiquette. The classic Iron Man helmet looks super realistic! Hope Sideshow will use the same engineering to make the Doom mask for comiquette..

6829_press07-001.jpg

Unfortunately, I agree with this with Punisher being the only exception (I see Punisher as a draw as they are two COMPLETELY different looks).

I prefer PF's because I like the realism, but the above comiquettes are superior to the PF's imho. I don't think anything can top the Doom PF though.

Have faith Kibishii. All the other comiquettes turned out better. I have no doubt SS will not take a step backwards on Doom. They know how popular the PF is and I'm sure they want to top it. It is a challenge SS is up to.

Have faith Kibishii. All the other comiquettes turned out better. I have no doubt SS will not take a step backwards on Doom. They know how popular the PF is and I'm sure they want to top it. It is a challenge SS is up to.

:banana Can't wait to see what they are going to do with Doctor Doom Comiquette!!!

I am really excited that Doom is going to get the comiquette treatment from Sideshow. I think Sideshow did a perfect job making the classic Iron Man Comiquette. The classic Iron Man helmet looks super realistic! Hope Sideshow will use the same engineering to make the Doom mask for comiquette..

6829_press07-001.jpg

I Just recently purchased the Classic Iron Man comiquette (for 205.00 shipped NEW!!) and must say that he's one of my favorite pieces in my collection. A VS diorama with Doom would be sweet!

I Just recently purchased the Classic Iron Man comiquette (for 205.00 shipped NEW!!) and must say that he's one of my favorite pieces in my collection. A VS diorama with Doom would be sweet!

:banana :clap

Awesome! Doom vs Iron Man will make a sweet diorama

Back