Donnie Yen - Flat Hair Sculpt Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordAzrael

Origins Kurgan Crusader
Reaction score
Z went above and beyond and actually sculpted two versions of Donnie Yen - so I'm splitting the prior commission thread to clarify who wants how many of which versions!

This thread is for the flat haired Donnie Yen sculpt as seen in such films as Flashpoint, IP Man and Shanghai Knights.

Pricing
$9 deposit to my paypal account now
[email protected]
and in your paypal payment description tell me if you want:

$39 using fleshtone cast
drilled neck for HT short neck connector $2

z has stated he is very flexible with final payment but he does need the deposit before he casts. Generally speaking, there will only be a single run so don't miss out. If you are in doubt about how soon you can pay the balance please contact Z direct.

"even thou I have a fast turnaround time, it does not mean that I need full payment very quickly, in fact I still have a few punisher heads not yet shipped, so I am very patient with final payment.
I need deposit to confirm on number of casts, and if people don't pay then they will most likely miss out."

If you are interested, or have already paid and wish your deposit applied against THIS version of Yen, quote the list below and add yourself. If you have paid already please add paid. If you have not paid, please pay the deposit to Z as soon as possible.

3628362801_424fffae04.jpg

Flashpoint

flash-point-dragondynasty.jpg

IP Man

ipman.jpg

Shanghai Knights

sk_bloopers.jpeg

The other Donnie Yen thread (Spikey Hair) is https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1770421

Last edited:
Order list

1.2.3. LordAzrael x 3 (paid)
4. Chouzi
5. Carbo-fation
6. Sixtus 56
7. Krek9
8.9. Knucklefunger (inc one for Spec)
10. Eggtoys

Last edited:
just to update...i've already paid in full for this head..

payment was for donnie yen cast+2 drill+10 shipping+4 paypal fees= $55

Knucklefinger is customizing my IP man figure for me...let me know if he needs me to pay for the flat hair sculpt or if he is taking care of it.

Thanks.

Order list

1.2.3. LordAzrael x 3 (paid)
4. Chouzi
5. Carbo-fation
6. Sixtus 56
7. Krek9

Ok - one short. I've cross posted at both OSW and Triad as well as PMing everyone who posted onto the original thread..............

Surely we can get one more here. The spikey hair one is looking a little sadder though :banghead

hi!
i'm new member :lol
i have paid for $9 deposit and this week i will paid the rest of money.

Order list

1.2.3. LordAzrael x 3 (deposit paid)
4. Chouzi (paid in full)
5. Carbo-fation (deposit paid)
6. Sixtus 56
7. Krek9 (deposit paid)
10. Eggtoys (deposit paid)

Ok we got there! Guess that means Z can cast this one up!

I'm sure once you guys get this in hand you'll all want the spikey hair Yen as well /blatant plug off

Knucklefunger & Sixtus can you confirm deposits ?

Last edited:
Hey Z, Can this be mod for enterbay body version?

I suppose you could. Essentially you'd have to remove the neck and dremmel up into the head. I would be concerned that the head may be too big though - I seem to recall that people took the David Palmer head and mounted it on truetypes and it looked a bit small, so I imagine doing the reverse would lead to a bobblehead look.

Keep in mind at the moment you have three truetype bodies to pick from on the market (narrow shoulders, slim and regular).

i paided the deposit for both heads if only one is being made then i guess my extra 9 dollars can go towards this

Back