Donnie Yen - Flat Hair Sculpt Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, I have just casted the sculpt today, so for those who are ready to pay, pm me for the full payment, and please specify what you want (paint or drill) and your shipping destination.
I can probably ship them next week, I can however combine ship with other things you have ordered if you wish (such as the spiky haired version), just let me know, cheers

no not yet, we got 5, and need 5 more, but I can hold the cast of this version till then and ship them together

Well - techncially we didn't get 10 for this - we had 9 but I picked up the extra to get it over the line. Hopefully some more guys will jump on the spikey hair yen - we need 5 more!

What the.....!
I thought this whole thing was a go. People, go watch Killzone, get amped up & buy th sculpt ok

Paid in full for mine. I've got 3 deposits down on the spikey hair one - its sculpted and just needs to be cast up - we need 5 more interested at this stage. I'm happy to wait as I've got a stack of stuff on the go but I would like to see it get the numbers as its the version I really wanted.

ok guys
I just finished casting and drilling today
and I sent out all the paid and unpainted casts today
you can expect it in about 3-10 working days
and for the rest of you who have no paid yet please pm me for the final amount
I will ship once I receive payment, if you have issues with payment let me know
as for the painted ones, I will begin painting tomorrow so I should be able to ship those at end of the week or early next week
cheers

pm sent for balance. Jeez, can't believe we still need more for the spiky hair version. I mean with Blade II, I thought folks would be all over this like a fat kid on a smartie

3689092837_7c0e32cd47.jpg

3689092773_878ec1a7ec.jpg

3689899138_0275957969.jpg

3689093099_3131ca75e0.jpg

3689093163_90a52c6587.jpg

3689899220_2a4dc9ac28.jpg

hey guys I just finished painting this one, and I will be shipping all paid orders next week.
And the eyes are painted straight for you guys, not like in the picture, that one is for myself : )
cheers

Last edited:
Z
oh man, that just goes beyond words. Photo realistic.

My airbrush is crying to begin

By the way, what body is that. The proportioning looks great, & love the hands

Thanks Z
So stoked to get on this one. Yet another reason to go True Type. It looks perfect. I'm looking at the slim version for this fig. Those hands are fantastic as well.

Elvis, thanks. I did however come across some resin hands that look like Enterbay recasts (maybe) that I'm gonna airbrush to match the face

Thank you

Back