Donnie Brasco (WIP) J. Depp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome. glad i didn't miss that one. to be honest, i'm more excited about this one! i would have preferred the normal ray ban version, but the fugazi is so good, whose gonna complain? i have that saturday toys set too. no idea how to paint it brown, but looking forward to trying!

thanks for this awesome opportunity! you rawk!

Ive got both on my desk... fugazi and clean shaved ray-ban aviator sunnie version. I will be offering both. ;)

sorry to bump this guys (and if you thought it was news from xeno :D), but just thought i'd pass on some info. found the perfect donnie jeans from storerooms:
Image.aspx

https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=990

matches the fugazi outfit quite closely i think. i bought a pair, and they look pretty cool.

9331.gif

7toys7 have a very decent green polo neck shirt. and there are some decent aviators on ebay too. triadtoys have some brown cowboy boots in stock also. if anyone needs more info let me know.

sorry to bump this guys (and if you thought it was news from xeno :D), but just thought i'd pass on some info. found the perfect donnie jeans from storerooms:
Image.aspx

https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=990

matches the fugazi outfit quite closely i think. i bought a pair, and they look pretty cool.

9331.gif

7toys7 have a very decent green polo neck shirt. and there are some decent aviators on ebay too. triadtoys have some brown cowboy boots in stock also. if anyone needs more info let me know.

need more info, mate :eek:

btw, what bout the leather jacket then? any infos on those?

thats is the best figure head of johnny depp i think and the ray-ban is cooler

Holy cow..that is some amazing work! I love that film. Geez, I'm gonna have to get a second job with all the great sculpts you guys do!

:lol:lol i bought a TTL body for donnie - the dark version - perfect skin tone for depp, got most of the clothes on and everything, and realized today it has a neck on the sucker, and these sculpts don't :lol i'm so terrible when it comes to preplanning.

anyway, great news about these becoming closer jack!

Heres some pics of "Fugazi" version that Ive painted up as sample.
Chopped off the neck and placed it on HT slim. :)

IMG_5318.jpg

IMG_5319.jpg

IMG_5322.jpg

IMG_5326.jpg

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5329.jpg

IMG_5337.jpg

Last edited:
Back