Dominos Pizza Before & After

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Domino's Pizza?

• Yes

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • A little

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Never had it before.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
There were a lot of good local places here when I was a kid, but the last good one had a car go through it's front window a couple months ago. They had the meanest french fries by the pint and you could get fried clams and scallops in season.

I hate you......you skinny bastard!!!

:wave

Then you might be happy to know that I fell asleep almost immediately after eating it and woke up with the worst heartburn I've ever had. Like battery acid.

Better than your crap burger thread bull____!!!! :D

No way, man!

kfcm.jpg

The Ween;2455349[B said:
Anyone got a suggestion for a good frozen pizza? I had a coupon for a free Digorno pizza with breaksticks and it sucked![/B]
We usually get Freschetta Naturally Rising frozen pizza. It isn't cheap, but it's very good.

One of our favorites is to start with their four cheese pizza, and then add a bunch of veggie toppings to it (red bell pepper, tomato, red onion, olives, and mushrooms). Here is what it looks like when we're done:

pizza.jpg

OK, now I'm officially hungry for pizza.

We usually get Freschetta Naturally Rising frozen pizza. It isn't cheap, but it's very good.

One of our favorites is to start with their four cheese pizza, and then add a bunch of veggie toppings to it (red bell pepper, tomato, red onion, olives, and mushrooms). Here is what it looks like when we're done:

pizza.jpg

I'm a sucker for veggie pizza :drool

That does look good, Robo! At the place I listed above they do a stuffed spinach and mushroom... I loooove it.

I'm a sucker for veggie pizza :drool

That does look good, Robo!

What's really great about it is the olives and mushrooms. They add enough (non-veggie) flavor and texture to fool just about everyone we've served it to. We tell people it's a veggie pizza and they turn up their noses. But we convince them to try it anyway, and the usual response is "wait, there's no meat on this? But this is GOOD!"

pizza.jpg

Can you buy these pizza's at Walmart?.

Back