Dominos Pizza Before & After

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Domino's Pizza?

• Yes

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • A little

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Never had it before.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
For those of you who liked the new pizza, do you think its better than Papa Johns?

Yes, but it's a whole lot greasier than it used to be. The garlic butter and parmesan on the crust is too heavy. I like that they put cayenne in the sauce though. Cheese seems better too.

But I'd really rather not eat either. I have family in New York and real pizza is too good to be able to live with chain pizza.

I thought it was better than PJs...atleast the ones around here. I've tried PJ's from several different stores around MI and I've only really liked it from one store near the in-laws house.

I still think the DMs pizza was better than that one.

Of all the chain stores I'm a:

Jets fan first
Pizza Hut fan second
and I guess if I had to call it, DMs is pulling a distant third.

But none are better than some of the Chi-town style joints around here.

My favorite has to be Pizza Hut though in comparison to all the chains. The only pizza I like better is Pizzeria Uno's deep dish. However that is not take-out.. I haven't tried DOmino's new flavor, however I've always ordered their old flavored one with extra sauce before since they always lacked enough of it. Then I put basil and oregano on top of the pizza and it would make the bland sauce better on it. Still not the better than either UNO and Pizza Hut but better than plain.

It's good here too. I ate 5 slices of a large bacon pizza Sunday afternoon, having just gotten over a stomach virus that morning. Yum.

But it's got nothing on New York/New Jersey pizza.

We don't have a Dominos. We did YEARS ago and I didn't mind their pizzas. Anyhow, I rarely get pizza out and when I do, I usually get it from a local place and not a chain.

Anyone got a suggestion for a good frozen pizza? I had a coupon for a free Digorno pizza with breaksticks and it sucked!

It's good here too. I ate 5 slices of a large bacon pizza Sunday afternoon, having just gotten over a stomach virus that morning. Yum.

But it's got nothing on New York/New Jersey pizza.

I hate you......you skinny bastard!!!

:wave

I love pizza of all kinds. Just depends on my mood and degree of munchies at the moment.
Some days I even crave bad pizza. one of my favorites are the old school 2-pizza-shrink-wrapped pack at the grocery store.

My wife is from Jersey and her and her fam always talk of food and pizza "from Jersey and NY". Ive been up there. Ive tasted the pizza they claim is "better than here" and its not. There are quite a few places locally that make better NY style pizza than the best places I was directed to in NY & NJ.

Bottom line. Pizza = mmm good ....

Almost any pizza from any chain / restaurant can be delicious if its prepared correctly and fresh IMO ... :monkey1

we also recently found a place just around the corner from us that makes a "Monster Pizza"
Here's a pic of the box. Yes its larger than the refrigerator its leaning against. And its delicious too

photob.jpg

whats way worse than pizza taste are the delivery charges now.
So bad I almost dont even tip the driver anymore Im raped with fees so bad now.

I can't remember ever having pizza that I didn't like. Domino's is not my favorite, but I like the old pizza a lot. I have not yet had the new stuff, but fully intend to try it.

we also recently found a place just around the corner from us that makes a "Monster Pizza"
Here's a pic of the box. Yes its larger than the refrigerator its leaning against. And its delicious too

photob.jpg

Just by looking at that pic on the box makes me wonder about that place you ordered it from, i mean whats up with Wario the pizza terrorist looking all suspect on the box?.

:lol ... if theres one thiing thats consistent with all Italian / Mexican restaurants Ive been to ... its bad branding, mural, wall, menu art /design ...

Just tried it this past weekend during UFC, it is definately better; the crust has good flavor.

Hard to top the Hot N Ready from Little Caesar's though, $5. :banana

Back