Dominos Pizza Before & After

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Domino's Pizza?

• Yes

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • A little

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Never had it before.

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters

daikkenaurora

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dominos has gotten alot of criticism about their pizza tasting like cardboard and being nasty. They decided to take peoples opinions and try to improve their pizza. I tried Dominos pizza before and after the change and I have to tell you, its still nasty. They claimed they use better ingredients now but thats BS. What do you guys think? Do you like Dominos pizza?

Never cared for Dominos and I'm not one to get pizza from places like Dominos, Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, etc. I've tried the "new and improved" pizza from Dominos. It's not bad.

I voted "a little".

Their crust tastes weird and the sauce is bland.

PIZZA NOVA is probally my favorite to order.

13896282aa_i.jpg

I'm in Jersey, we have stellar pizza w/o the need for any of those crap chain restaurants.. Those are all garbage.

I thought it was okay before. I definitely think they added something to the "new" pizza that makes me enjoy it more.

Survey says: "IMPROVEMENT!" :cool:

this thread reminds of this........bon appetit!:devil

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xaNuE3DsJHM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xaNuE3DsJHM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

In my neck of the woods it has gotten a lot better.It had been years since I had eaten Domino's and when they announced the changes I decided to give it another shot, I thought it was quite good.

Re: funny ass video

LMAO. Wow way to break a story on something that has gone on for ages.

For those of you who liked the new pizza, do you think its better than Papa Johns?

I thought it was better than PJs...atleast the ones around here. I've tried PJ's from several different stores around MI and I've only really liked it from one store near the in-laws house.

I still think the DMs pizza was better than that one.

Of all the chain stores I'm a:

Jets fan first
Pizza Hut fan second
and I guess if I had to call it, DMs is pulling a distant third.

But none are better than some of the Chi-town style joints around here.

Back