Dog Alien Maquette or Alien Queen Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not the least bit true. He never charges my credit card until the item ships. His system might put a temporary hold, or a pre-authorization, on your credit card to assure that it's a valid card with sufficient funds, but anything that shows up on your card will be gone by tomorrow or the next day.

Adam (Mr. Dark Shadow Collectibles) is so honest that he makes me look sinister. And that's saying something, if I do say so myself. :D

Talk to the man. He'll set you straight, and he'll treat you right.

Also (and keep in mind that I'm saying this completely seperate from DSC), take care to really know what's going on before you suggest in a public forum that someone might do something so shady. You just ran a real risk of injuring the reputation of a decent, honest retailer with your hastily-assembled post. Several of us know Adam to be reputable, but others may not, and your statement above might just be enough to make them wary of buying from him.

Look man,I wasn't insinuating anything.All Im sayin is Im not going to buy from someone who's going to charge my card $765.00 for something that's not going to ship until Nov and if that's not the case and his system just goofed on my card then it's just a misunderstanding.But I'll PM him ask him about my card because $765.00 for that maquette is a steal

Look man,I wasn't insinuating anything.All Im sayin is Im not going to buy from someone who's going to charge my card $765.00 for something that's not going to ship until Nov and if that's not the case and his system just goofed on my card then it's just a misunderstanding.But I'll PM him ask him about my card because $765.00 for that maquette is a steal

It is probably just a soft charge like Monk said. Just to make sure you have funds available. Lots of retailers do this.

It is probably just a soft charge like Monk said. Just to make sure you have funds available. Lots of retailers do this.

My card has funds but not $765.00 at this moment.If it's just a soft charge then it should have gone through.

I got a question to ask...I noticed an eBay seller got this up for sale and he says he has it in stock right now, I did not even know it has shipped out as of yet, can anyone tell me if they have?

I got a question to ask...I noticed an eBay seller got this up for sale and he says he has it in stock right now, I did not even know it has shipped out as of yet, can anyone tell me if they have?

He might have it,who knows.If he has good feed back then go for it.You could always ask him too!It's gonna be a great piece,mine is being shipped as we speak form SS.Good Luck!!

Back