Dog Alien LSB??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Especially after the production issues with the two Aliens. I suspect if this new price tag is here to stay, the Dog will not happen, nor will the rest as people simply wont pay it. Masked P2 is the only one I'll consider now, then I'm done. And I'm a statue collector and a huge fan of these two licenses so I'm pretty much the target audience bowing out, it's hard to see casual fans filling the gaps at this kind of price bracket. Shame, unless of course they can get the price down...

I’d pay the new price for a Dog Alien but they would have to nail the sculpt and work the tendons into the bust. Not tacked on plastic. Quality issues aside the Big Chap was just ok… it doesn’t come close to capturing what was shown on screen and the Dog would have to. It would also likely be my last.

The quality of Wolf would play a big role in me ordering the Dog too.

Same if they get the snarl right and it looks fantastic I'm happy to pay that much. There are so many warrior and big chap busts but the dog alien is my fav design facially

There are so many warrior and big chap busts but the dog alien is my fav design facially

Not many good ones though unfortunately. I love the Dog, but expect this to be some what artistic if it does happen. And probably really expensive now also if the Wolf LSB set a precedent.

I'll pay $600 plus if it's good. Unusual that the Wolf prototype was such a strong effort. I'll forgive Sideshow for their recent sloppiness with Terminator, Predator and Alien, if they turn it around now.

An open-mouth Jungle Predator LSB, done as well as Wolf. A decent Dog Alien piece. A decent T2 Arnold. A Ripley LSB would kick ass. That's all I'm after...and it seems it's a big ask. And it shouldn't be!

C'mon already Sideshow!

Back