Dog Alien LSB??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will get that Sano dog alien bust very soon. But still a ADI licensed dog alien bust will be the ultimate dream.

lol, Good luck with that... I believe there was only 15 made world wide.

I think I will get that Sano dog alien bust very soon. But still a ADI licensed dog alien bust will be the ultimate dream.

lol, Good luck with that... I believe there was only 15 made world wide.

Actually I have successfully located one recently, which can also be a great deal. The reason I'm still holding the money is that the idea of 'future ADI dog alien bust' floating in my mind, also maybe I should save it for the investment of dog alien maquette, and of course, it's still a expensive small piece.

If I'm going to get it, which will happen next weekend, I'll post pics here for sure.

Actually I have successfully located one recently, which can also be a great deal. The reason I'm still holding the money is that the idea of 'future ADI dog alien bust' floating in my mind, also maybe I should save it for the investment of dog alien maquette, and of course, it's still a expensive small piece.

If I'm going to get it, which will happen next weekend, I'll post pics here for sure.

Def post us some pics if ya do!

image_zps2774fb56.jpg
image_zps756569e3.jpg

Guess I'm not planning get it eventually, due to the size and the price, it's somehow quite a overprice item.
And I believe once ADI pull out their dog alien bust, this one holds very limited value.
Some pics took from the store, at least you guys still can have something to look at.

Attachments

• DSC06816_a_zps97a696f9.jpg
    DSC06816_a_zps97a696f9.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 218
Dark, could you shoot me a message with the info? Store, price, etc... I'd really like to have this.

Maybe sideshow is trying to find a better manufacturing company before they continue with this line, due to all the problems with warrior bust

Yeah those are fantastic pics. Would love it if that store has a webpage.

I really hope that after the reveal of another predator LSB i hope that Sideshow please pleaaaaaase release a dog alien bust! I NEED! can anyone remember what the artist was who did the other aliens bust design- i remember seeing sketches of the grid and big chap alien version?

Back