Does the Alien Warrior Maquette fit inside the Detolf?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Height is no problem, it's the width and depth that makes me wonder since its 16" w&l. Maybe displaying it diagonally?

don't worry it fits, i put mine in a detolf for a while but now he's standing on top of my detolf

are you guys talking about putting it on the bottom or on the glass shelf? Doesn't sound like something I would feel comfortable with unless it is on the bottom. Please post pics

are you guys talking about putting it on the bottom or on the glass shelf? Doesn't sound like something I would feel comfortable with unless it is on the bottom. Please post pics

I put it on the second shelf of my detolf but the problem is that you can't see the alien's mouth very good because his head leans forward so that's why i put him on top of my detolf

I was refering inside the Detolf, not outside...to avoid dust.

Back