Does Sideshow still give out GCs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering the same thing. I haven't got one with the last 2 items I received . I e-mailed them about it but I never got a reply.

I think they have stopped including the physical GC with the International Orders. Instead, they give you an electronic GC with your International Order.

Login to your account and check under the Promotion Wallet tab (or something like that). You should be able to check whether you have any electronic GC there. One word of caution is that the electronic GC expires in about one to two months (at least that were what happened in my case) while those physical GC codes expire in a year or so time. A step backwards for collectors/customers, IMHO.

I think they have stopped including the physical GC with the International Orders. Instead, they give you an electronic GC with your International Order.

Login to your account and check under the Promotion Wallet tab (or something like that). You should be able to check whether you have any electronic GC there. One word of caution is that the electronic GC expires in about one to two months (at least that were what happened in my case) while those physical GC codes expire in a year or so time. A step backwards for collectors/customers, IMHO.

Thanks for the info. I checked my PW but there is nothing there. I will send them another e-mail and see what happens. :peace

For our International Customers, we have just started a new program that will email a $25 gift code direclty to your promotional wallet. This just started on the 25th of April, so if you have received orders after the 25th you should have had a code emailed to you. If you have not, please feel free to contact us.

For our International Customers, we have just started a new program that will email a $25 gift code direclty to your promotional wallet. This just started on the 25th of April, so if you have received orders after the 25th you should have had a code emailed to you. If you have not, please feel free to contact us.

What if it was before the 25th? Any chance of still getting one?
Every order except the last 3 have had GC's to off set shipping cost or something like that.

Back