Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen the latest trailer - IMPRESSIVE!!! Looks like we're going to see some part of the Time War and the moment when The Doctor (John Hurt)......
Spoiler Spoiler:
:panic:

So with all this regenerating, there will be another one, too, and a bit of Eccleston, even if for a couple of seconds, right, RIGHT?
(I probably didn't breathe during those seven minutes)

tumblr_lqk3wucecJ1qg9b0x.gif

Fangirl mode has officially been activated. I cannot wait.

But they ALLWAYS Were ;)

Apparently they're more cannon than the '96 tv movie :lecture

Where does this put Colin Baker's statement that neither Davison, McCoy, McGann or himself were participating? If rumours are true Peter Davison will appear as well as Tom Baker and Elisabeth Sladen, so could this mean that they will appear thanks to some clever editing and CG work?

Are you referring to Eight's non-referral to Grace and the "asian child"? :lol

They weren't really companions, were they? At the end the went their seperate ways. Grace even turned down traveling with the Doctor. So his failure to mention them makes sense to me.

Where does this put Colin Baker's statement that neither Davison, McCoy, McGann or himself were participating? If rumours are true Peter Davison will appear as well as Tom Baker and Elisabeth Sladen, so could this mean that they will appear thanks to some clever editing and CG work?

It makes him a bald-faced liar. :p

I don't know these Doctor Hoozits and whatnots, but I like David Tennent, and I liked the 2 episodes I saw with his Doctor. So I will watch this.

I won't make a lick of sense. But whatever. I'm down for more Tennent.

This was posted over on gallifreybase. Gave me a chuckle.

8list.jpg

Back