Doctor Who - Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't the fan conspiracies been wrong more often than not? Although we see the Doctor fly over the Millenium Dome before meeting young Amy, which already throws off the timeline.

Unless they fudge some explanation about a last second jump backward in time right before the crash... wouldn't surprise me any. Course, I have my own theories but I hadn't noticed the badge before now either..

Unless they fudge some explanation about a last second jump backward in time right before the crash... wouldn't surprise me any. Course, I have my own theories but I hadn't noticed the badge before now either..

Except a lot happens between when we see him in the pre-titles sequence and everything after the titles. I mean, he fell INTO the pool which was in the library. Who knows what else may have happened?

good point. heck at the end of "The end of Time" he's still wearing Ten's suit jacket and by the beginning of the eleventh hour (presumably only a few minutes later) hes managed to lose it but the shirt and pants are still in decent shape.
When he crashes (and climbs out of the swimming pool thats now in the library) the shirt and pants are frayed and torn.
You definitely have a good point there Memnoch.

Doctor Who is on tomorrow correct?

I was thinking about it again this morning ( well the teaser shown at the end of the beast below)

and I was thinking why was Winston sort of worried, didn't he pretty much say there was a problem just as the Dalek/Ironside arrived

I thought it was kinda odd, unless he was meaning the war but I don't think that was the reason:confused:

Edit: Forgot today was thrusday :(

Last edited:
If you want a formula for the few recent series, the whole series is made up of either:

Old Villain Episode
Man in Mask episode
CGI Villain episode

There have been only a few exceptions to this, and it's not necessarily a bad formula, just something I've noticed...

There always had to be the last of something involved too...

Cheers,
Doug

Just saw some more pictures of the new Daleks...

WHAT HAPPENED??? They've certainly let themselves go...what was wrong with the other design???

Just saw some more pictures of the new Daleks...

WHAT HAPPENED??? They've certainly let themselves go...what was wrong with the other design???

New era. New Daleks. Nothing more than the new producer wanting to put his own stamp on things. It's still quite obviously a Dalek so I don't see what the fuss is about.

As the new Doctor,companion and producer are already proving, change can sometimes be a good thing.

Still looking foward to the Camo Dalek...if they do a figure of it, I might just have to pick one up...

Still looking foward to the Camo Dalek...if they do a figure of it, I might just have to pick one up...

I think that'll be WHEN there's a Camo Dalek figure, no way CO will miss the chance to release several new variants :D

I love the new Daleks, and I bet they'll look great in context, with movement, sound effects, music etc.

Very retro... suits Matt Smith's Doctor as far as I'm concerned :)

from what I read it is all the color variants in one set.

Cool!, it shouldn't be too expensive either considering it's all the same mold.

I just ordered the "Dalek War" DVD box set as Play.com have reduced it from £34.99 to £17.99 :banana

My Classic DVD collection = 61
My Nu-Who DVD collection = 0 ( subject to change depending how the rest of this series goes )

You don't even have the Eccleston series? :O

Not any more. I had series 1 & 2 until recently when I sold them along with a few other unwanted movies to a guy on a local market.

Purging my collection of stuff from RTD's era has been strangely therapeutic :D

Well my thinking was that since the Time Lords are gone, and the Time Lords regulated a Time Lord's life cycle, then it should follow that he is now (seemingly) unlimited.. but he might not know that.. which would make for an interesting regen when he reaches the end of his 13th incarnation.

is the Dr only supposed to be able to do it so many times? was this something that was said in the early seasons?

Back